• Great expierence

Abe listened to the type of vehicle I was looking for. He was able to find me a very clean truck that met all of my expectations and more. He also made the financing very easy to understand and complete. Will purchase from again.

• Great expierence

• F-350 Diesel

Abe with Truck Kings found me my dream truck and brought it to me with everything customized to my taste-even down to the interior floor mats. He had all the connections to get me financed and the entire process was quick and easy. no detail was overlooked from tires to windshield. I would highly recommend if you need a new ride to stop by see what he has to offer.

• Great experience!

I got a super sweet truck and was willing to travel far to get what I wanted. Abe made the process was straightforward and easy.

• best customer service around!

I am in my truck more than I am in my house. so when it comes to comfort, reliability, and haul capacity, I need it to be 100%. Abe at truck kings not only helped me pick out a truck I wanted but was also very helpful in helping me finance the truck as well. I would highly recommend Truck kings to anyone looking to buy a great, reliable truck!