(3.3) 53 reviews

Call This Dealer

3.3
53 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Chesterfield from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent experience!
    February 22, 2016

We haven't bought a vehicle from a dealer since 2004 and we were very worried about the process as our last experience (at a different dealer) was hor...rible. Our experience at Plaza Motors West was simply outstanding! The courtesy and professionalism we received was exceptional. We were so happy with the experience and our slightly used vehicle which we found. Our sales consultant was Larry Carpenter and we couldn't have asked for a more decent person to assist us through the process.

• Amazing People, Amazing Service
    February 24, 2017

The minute I walked in the dealership I was greeted with a smile and a welcome. I worked with a young female who was very friendly and sweet. Not once... did I feel pressured while I was at the dealership, visiting a car dealer can be the worst experience. She was very knowledgeable about the features of the car and made the experience very enjoyable. The manager, Dan, also greeted me as I left. Even though I did not buy anything this time, I felt very welcomed and was happy with my experience. I will be recommending everyone to Plaza West.

Mercedes-Benz of Chesterfield

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Mercedes Benz of St Charles. We always love to receive great feedback. Regard...s, Tim Lewis GM

• Used Volkswagen Phaeton
    July 16, 2016

I recently purchased my first car from Plaza Mercedes West and I am very happy with the car. When I looked at the car (a 2004 VW Phaeton V8) the car g...ave a warning how the air suspension needed to be replaced. However, though repaired well, the dealer said the car would be ready in 3 days. Well, 3 weeks came around and the car still was not ready... Costumer service could be improved but the facility is very nice and the dealers who sold me the car were very professional. I am very happy with my purchase at Plaza Mercedes West and would consider the dealership for a future car.

Hello, Thanks again for leaving a positive review. We really appreciate your business. Regards, Tom Baty GM

• Zero stars
    June 9, 2016

It's difficult to summarize my horrific experience in a short review. Here are some of the highlights: I only clicked one star because I couldn't cho...ose zero. Customer service was horrendous (when problems arose, there was no communication from the dealership and many hours were spent calling or driving there to get issues resolved). This dealership is rife with questionable business practices (all talk, no action, nothing but empty promises). I had no other choice but to take my complaint to the top and still was unable to get a full resolution. I would never buy a car or recommend Plaza West to anyone. Lucky for me, I found Dave Mungenast on Manchester, which was the most pleasant experience I have had buying a car. They are total pros and I would highly recommend them to anyone. I got a quality luxury vehicle from them with no hassle. They know how to treat their customers.

Mercedes-Benz of Chesterfield

Hello, I would first off like to apologize for the overall experience that you had at our dealership. We strive to provide the best service around. I... see that did not occur in this case. Please give me a call so we can discuss this further. Thanks, Tom Baty GM 314.635.9541

• Worst customer service
    April 29, 2016

problem 1) told i was getting 4 new tires and only 2 were actaully new, i only discovered this when after 10,000miles and a year later my "new" tires ...needed to be replaced. Problem 2) needed routine maitinence on my car and scheduled to have a loaner, needed by 8 am to get to work. When i arrived no loaner was available and i was told i was 4th in line to get a rental from enterprise. It was going to take another 40 mins which would've made me late so one of their running boys took me to work. Problem 3) another routine maintenance issue told i didnt need a loaner this time but they would take me work ans pick me up. They called me to say my car was ready, i told my colleagues i would be back in 15 mins, however when i arrived my car was sitting in the service area covered in pollen it had not been washed yet and clearly my car wasnt ready. Needless to say i was 45 mins late... My job is only a few mins away. When i brought these issues up to he manager there was no apology and he he

• Needed quick repair service
    November 30, 2015

I called late last week to inquire if i could bring the van by the dealership on short notice. My headlights both went out. Herb Williams got me in ...on a Saturday morning and the lights were replaced very quickly. And done with a smile. Thanks, Herb and Plaza. Also my van has been running so much better since i brought it to Plaza. I was having a hard time finding good repairs, but they have really gotten this van in top running shape! It's a 2005 Dodge Sprinter. Dodge dealerships nationwide have done a very poor job with repairs and it's cost me a lot of money to get it back in good running condition. But it's reliable now!

Colleen, I am glad you enjoyed your experience at Plaza Motors West. It gives me great pride to know that Herb was able to replace your headlights qui...ckly and that we were able to repair your Sprinter. Please let us know in the future what we can do to assist you further. Thomas Schellhase, General Manager

• Best Service
    November 27, 2015

As always, first class on everything they do. Wouldn't go any where else.

David, Thank you for your positive review of Plaza Motors West. I am happy to hear that my team provides the best service. If there is anything we ca...n do for you in the future, please let us know. Thomas Schellhase, General Manager

• Took a long time
    November 24, 2015

It took 4 hours, then I had to go find somebody to talk to about it. Some reason about it in line for a wash. Really for that long? Had to take it wit...hout it being cleaned.. Couldn't take another 4 hours for it. Just sad and very disappointed

Robert, Thank you for your review of our dealership. I apologize for any lengthy delay or inconvenience you experienced with our service center. I wou...ld be happy to discuss this issue with you further, if you would please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thomas Schellhase, General Manager, 314-635-9541

• Great Service
    November 23, 2015

Plaza motors west takes good care provides and guanine service

Rami, Thank you for the 5 star review of Plaza Motors West. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service and I am pleased that we take good care... of our customers. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again. thomas Schelhase, General Manager

• Mercedes 500 SL
    August 18, 2015

sent in contact information regarding purchasing a SL 500 price was good, pictures look good, salesman contacted me and informed me vehicle had been s...old and not taken off of internet. A week later vehicle was still on internet web site. Contact salesman and was informed vehicle would be ready by end of week to see. Never heard back from dealer however they did send me newer models for my review. Ran into almost same issue with Plaza Motor and Plaza Motors West.

George, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our dealership. We strive to provide an excellent customer experience, so I apologize to he...ar about any miscommunication that occurred and I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I would like to discuss this with you further, if you would please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thomas Schellhase, General Manager, 314-635-9541

951 Technology Dr O'Fallon, MO 63368