Mercedes-Benz of Chesterfield

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 62 reviews

62 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Chesterfield from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 22, 2016

We haven't bought a vehicle from a dealer since 2004 and we were very worried about the process as our last experience (at a different dealer) was horrible.... Our experience at Plaza Motors West was simply outstanding! The courtesy and professionalism we received was exceptional. We were so happy with the experience and our slightly used vehicle which we found. Our sales consultant was Larry Carpenter and we couldn't have asked for a more decent person to assist us through the process.

July 5, 2018

My wife and I bought a car from Chris Seaton and he was great. He was very knowledgeable about the car and while we were waiting he took the time to get... to know us and it was a positive experience. We did not feel pressured into anything and I would highly recommend this location. Great people.

May 23, 2018

Best of the best. I stopped by for a test drive. I was offered a Benz for several hours to try and see if I liked it. Later that day I called and Tom was... busy. The receptionist did not even place me on hold but transferred me the the busiest person ... The Sales Manager. Dan. I was surprised due to the fact that the same day I visited a different dealer in St. Louis and did not have the chance to meet the manager despite the fact that I offered to buy two cars at the time... After talking to Dan, I got all my questions answered. Did not buy the car that day. A week later returned to the same dealer and was treated better than before"wow"! Now, I'm a guy with an heavy accent. Dan and Tom treated us with consideration and respect, went above and beyond our expectations and DID THEY DELIVER! In my last 25 years, I purchased or leased from Porsche to BMW...ETC. This was the absolute best experience I've had so far. Yes we got the vehicle, BEAUTIFULLY prepared and presented to our son. IMPRESSIVE!

Tom Burtelow

May 23, 2018

Dave was an extremely helpful agent. I came in wanting a specific Convertible Mercedes model that they didn't have on their lot. Dave sent for the vehicle... from another Mercedes dealership. After test driving the vehicle that I thought I wanted, I discovered that it really was not what I wanted after all. Dave exposed me to other vehicle selections and explained in detail the differences between the cars. I ended up driving the 2018 Mercedes E400 coupe and fell in love with it. It is a spaceship and car all in one! Thanks Dave for helping me to identify my perfect car! After I met with Dave, I wrapped up my paperwork with Travis. He was extremely helpful to expose me to car protection plans and services that will protect me down the road. He took time to explain the benefits of having these services as I navigate the road. Thanks guys for making my car buying experience. Pleasant and Pleasing!!! Y. El-Amin

Dave Collins

Sales

May 6, 2018

This man laughed in my father and I's face, called us and very ignorant. Wouldn't budge 1. cent on the car I wanted.

Mercedes-Benz of Chesterfield

Hello. After having two of our sales members follow up with you I am sorry we were not able to reach a price you wanted. Dennis McGrath, General Manag...er

Joe Mudd

May 2, 2018

The experience that my wife and I had at this dealership was great. The salesman Joe Mudd, was very good at listening to what we were looking to purchase.... Joe made my wife and I feel that he really cared about our needs. The Sale Manager also was very friendly and worked well with us. Even the finance guy was very friendly and professional. All around a great experience.

Joe Mudd

May 2, 2018

The team at Mercedes-Benz of Chesterfield were amazing to work with. Chris Seaton worked with us to find the perfect car for us at the right price. Their... professional service, in-depth knowledge, and desire to find a vehicle we loved guarantees that we will be lifelong clients of Mercedes-Benz of Chesterfield.

May 2, 2018

We couldn???t be happier with our car-buying experience with Chris. He was knowledgeable, helpful, and made us feel secure in our purchase. When the time... comes for our next purchase, we???ll be contacting him without hesitation. Thanks Chris!!

April 24, 2018

Dennis, Matt and Chris were fabulous to work with. Plaza West is so professional, knowledgeable and concerned that the customer leaves happy. They have... won our business for sure. Mike and Cindy S.

February 21, 2018

Recently had my 2012 ML serviced there. Several small issues but estimates and diagnostics were absurd (compared to comparable German auto service options).... They claimed I had to completely replace sunroof frame although another service business simply cleaned out drain channels--$2400 less cost than dealer suggested. They also wanted $500 to replace battery.