Used Car King of Cicero

132 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 11, 2019

Erlander Tull was excellent helping me buy my car!! He walked me through every step and never pressured me in any way. He is very knowledgeable and answered... my many questions. If you go shopping for a car at Used Car King, ask for Erlander Tull!!

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase, we truly appreciate your business.

March 9, 2019

Joe helped us get into our new Sorento!! It was so easy and the car is beautiful! We will definitely come back her to buy another car!

We really appreciate your business Cindy and thank you for the great review.

• July 17, 2018

I went in to Sun Auto to look for my first car, I had been keeping an eye on a Fiat that they had on their website, and when I saw the price drop I decided... to try for it. I scheduled a test drive for later that week, the person on the phone was very friendly and helpful. When we arrived at the lot, we were met by Billy Grasso. He was GREAT!! So helpful and honest and funny, joked around with us and made it very welcoming, and got us set with a test drive. To be honest, the Fiat wasn't for me, but Billy walked with us around the lot, pointing out cars that were in my price point, and led me to a Hyundai Accent. It was love at first drive! Within an hour, she was mine! Finance was a breeze, pickup even easier, and he helped explain all the details of all the forms and the perks for getting a car with Sun Auto. I would DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone looking for a car, he was very knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you Billy!!

Thank you, it is our goal to delight our customers because we really value your business.

March 5, 2019

Nick was excellent. We bought the car sight unseen online and were more than pleased when we picked it up yesterday. Beautiful vehicle at an amazing price.... Very pleased with the transaction.

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase Robert, we truly appreciate your business.

February 14, 2019

Robert made my car buying experience at they're new facility a fast and easy one. Highly recommend. I would encourage anybody looking to purchase a vehicle... to consider buying here.

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase Vern, we truly appreciate your business.

February 5, 2019

Dustin found me a perfect used car and made the entire buying process simple. New facility is fantastic. Waiting room clean, attractive, and well furnished.

We truly value your business Diane and hope that when you think of SUN, you will think: Simple. Upfront. Nice

January 24, 2019

My wife found her new SUV on Sun’s website. The car was everything advertised; the salesman was helpful and knowledgeable. Easy and fast transaction... with no hidden fees.

Thank you, it is our goal to delight our customers and have your experience be simple, upfront and nice.

November 28, 2018

Dustin was great! While we had already secured financing, he was able to find a lender that provided a better rate. The settlement process was quick and... easy.

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your business means a lot to us.

November 17, 2018

Misty Blount helped us in every way possible to keep us informed and help us find the best deal to get us in the vehicle that WE wanted. She was never... pushy or condescending but very accommodating and helpful. She catered to my entire family, and for the first time ever it was a joy to purchase a car. 100% recommend this dealership and hope you’re lucky enough to have Misty help you out.

We really appreciate your business and thank you for the great review.

November 12, 2018

Dustin Dutterer from Sun Auto in Cicero did an awesome job getting me into a car that I really wanted. He was straight forward about every detail right... from the get go. Quick and easy process the whole way through. I highly recommend you giving him a visit if you are in the market for a new or used car!! Thanks Dustin!

Thank you so much for your kind words Loudon. Your business means a lot to us.