• Car buyer

Very nice people would recommend to anyone bought my chevy equinox September of 2015

• Tim Benson

Shane was very helpful in showing us our new pickup. He explained in detail all of the options and answered all of our questions. Shane was patient and quite friendly. I would encourage family and friends to have Shane show them what is available in vehicles.

• owner

Service department was excellent, I got there early and they got me in early.

Service department was excellent, I got there early and they got me in early.

• Used Vehicle Puchase.

The purchase of the 2014 Suburban was very easy for us to accomplish.

The purchase of the 2014 Suburban was very easy for us to accomplish.

• Always a Great Experience

Never Fails, Papik always delivers on amazing service and great work!

Never Fails, Papik always delivers on amazing service and great work!

• Great experience at Papik!

Everyone that we encountered throughout our visit was great! Our salesman, Shane P. was not pushy and very friendly. Aaron was great and super friendly and Tim the sales manager was also great and took the time to talk with us. Probably the best experience buying a car I'very had. I will definitely recommend Papik!

• Professional and Polite

Papik is the real deal. Jim took the time to make sure I could master my car’s infotainment system before I left the dealership. I would definitely recommend Papik to my friends and family.

• Ultimate in Care!

Living in the Great North and driving 250+ a week, the service and care the Papik team provides me with confidence that my back is covered in any automotive situation.

• Buying Experience

Jim Lutmer was great to work with. Took time to show me all the features in my new car and assured me I can call him anytime if I have further questions.

• Great buying experience

Was treated very well. The people involved in the transaction were very helpful, knowledgeable and professional.