4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 608 reviews

608 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hudiburg Chevrolet Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• June 1, 2018

The best of the best! When buying a GMC ask for Natalie, her service is above and beyond! I spent over a week working with her to get the perfect deal... worked out! Her communication and knowledge of the vehicles is top notched! I was really impressed! She worked hard to get me the best value for my GMC and got me a Brand New GMC Sierra for a steal! The service department did a great job accommodating me for a wheel swap, thank you Natalie for arranging all that! I like to buy new GMC every 2 years and I know I will be back to see Natalie at that time! Great job, great service, great experience!

August 11, 2018

Will purchase next vehicle here. Natalie was very well informed about vehicle and went out of her way to assist us in purchasing vehicle. Very nice and... friendly person.

Hudiburg Chevrolet Buick GMC

Hi Janice, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled you had a positive experience with Natalie. Congrats on your new vehicle, and ...welcome to the Hudiburg family!

August 2, 2018

Natalie S made our car buying purchase easy and stress free I highly recommend her . She showed us around the dealership and introduced us to Daniel in... service. Financing was a breeze

Hudiburg Chevrolet Buick GMC

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled you had a stress free buying experience with Natalie and Daniel. Congrats on y...our new vehicle, and welcome to the Hudiburg family!!!

Daniel Harvey

Service Advisor

NOT RATED

July 20, 2018

Natalie was very friendly and answered all of our questions about prices and the different incentives that was available. She made the buying process... very easy and was just an overall great saleswoman.😃

Hudiburg Chevrolet Buick GMC

Hi Allan & Glenda, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad you had such a positive experience with Natalie! Congrats on your new v...ehicle, and welcome to the Hudiburg family!!!

July 17, 2018

I don't normally leave reviews but felt like I needed to this time. I cannot give high enough praise to how delightful and professional Natalie Schulz... was as my car saleswoman. She is efficient, personable, and worked hard on my behalf. She understood that my time is valuable (which is the first time I can honestly say this) and treated it as such. Taylor, the finance manager, was also extremely helpful and answered any/all questions I had in a caring and honest way. Again, new experience for me. The director of finance (forgive me for not recalling his name) also went above and beyond, offering assistance with cleaning up my credit report. These 3 employees have changed the car buying experience for me and I cannot express how grateful I am. Thank you to each of you!

Hudiburg Chevrolet Buick GMC

Hi Kristi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad that you had an excellent experience with Natalie and Taylor! We definitely und...erstand that all of our customer's time is valuable, which is why we do our best to expedite the car buying process to make vehicle purchases as smooth and fast as possible. Congrats on your new vehicle, and welcome to the Hudiburg family!!!

July 14, 2018

Have been buying cars from Hudiburg for 15 years! Always excellent service, they keep us coming back every time. David was also excellent in finance. Couldn???t... ask for better service

Hudiburg Chevrolet Buick GMC

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to leave a review - but most of all, thank you for being such a loyal customer! We're thrilled you had an excell...ent experience with Ricky and David. Congrats on your new vehicle, and welcome to the Hudiburg family!!!

July 10, 2018

We recently purchased a new car from Ricky Shulz at Hudiburg Buick/GMC. This was the third vehicle we have purchased from him at Hudiburg. He goes above... and beyond and is friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad you had a positive experience with Ricky and are thrilled that you've been a loy...al and valued customer. Thanks for being part of our Hudiburg family, and congrats on your new car!

July 6, 2018

Thank you Natalie for making sure my husband got the pick up he wanted: we appreciate everything everyone did to make our visit as short as possible

Hudiburg Chevrolet Buick GMC

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad Natalie got your husband into the pickup he wanted and that we got you in and out as quick...ly as possible. Congrats on your new pickup, and welcome to the Hudiburg family!!!

July 5, 2018

Adam and Natalie were great to work with and made this a painless experience. They were helpful in every way possible and got straight to the point without... all the run around or pressure. Will always do business with these people!

Hi Zack, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad you had an excellent experience with Adam and Natalie! We strive to make eve...ry car purchase as quick and painless as possible without any pressure. Congrats on your new vehicle, and welcome to the Hudiburg family!!! We look forward to seeing you again.

June 30, 2018

I found Natalie Schulz to be very knowledgeable in all aspects of the sale from beginning through to the end. She is very likable with a great personality.... She is a real positive for the dealership. Overall I was very pleased with how I was treated and the quality of the vehicle that was purchased. Thank you to all the staff involved with processing of my vehicle purchase. I love it!

Hi Bryan, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad you had a positive experience with Natalie and at our dealership. Congrats ...on your new vehicle, and welcome to the Hudiburg family!!!