528 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Auto Holding from DealerRater.com
  • love my 2014 bmw x3

Super excellent service from Gene and autoholding, they are quick and efficient and easy. Superb deal. overall highly recommended.

Jose, thank you we appreciate the your "Great Review".. Our aim is Complete Customer Satisfaction.

• 08 trailblazer ss

I purchased a SUV it was transported to me I was told that the vehicle was going to be detailed and have a full tank of gas but when it was delivered it was on "E" I ran out of gas in my driveway, it wasn't clean also I got no warranty and my check engine light came on two days later.

• Worse car buying experience of my life
    April 29, 2017

they promised the warranty i purchased would cover the car i brought bumper to bumper, wich turned out to be a lie and cost me $2,481.97 4 months after buying the car. On top of that they sold me car with 3 bent rims. and refused to rectify the problem.

• Good people, Good deals.

Came from PA with my trade in and Gene got me the best appraisal. Also gave me a great deal on the SUV i wanted. Two thumbs up, thanks to everyone at autoholding.

• Love my new BMW 320i xdrive

Thank you auto-holding and Gene P. for getting me approved as first time buyer. Thank you for making my fiance very happy shes loves her new BMW 3 series. I highly recommend this dealer and salesman Gene.

• Love my new X5

I met with Gene P. today and he was amazing and very helpful. Love my new truck, thank you AutoHolding.

• Stay away from this place

Worst car buying experience I've ever had. After one month of ownership the car needs a new transmission, I spent six hours waiting to finalize all the paperwork after saying I wanted the car. the sales man was extremely unprofessional making sexist jokes telling me about his drug use it was just a horrible experience it was my fourth time buying a used car and it's safe to say this will be my last time unfortunately

• 2011 CTS

My husband wanted a Cadillac so we came auto holding, the place is very nice the sales man Gene was very courteous and helpful.

• Love my Evoque

Recommended to everybody, service was perfect, friendly and smooth dealing with Gene P. Thank you autoholding.

• Excellent Customer Service

Came to autoholing and i was dealing with Gene P. he took excellent care of us and provided the best service. He was also kind enough to buy us lunch which was a first for us. He treated us like family and I am loving my new Mercedes C300. Thank you Gene and Autoholding.