Call This Dealer

Used

4.1
612 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Auto Holding from DealerRater.com
  • Jeweler

Alex Tron was very informative and really listened to my needs. He was very patient and a pleasure to do business with.

Thank you for your business. If there is anything you need in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to build lifetime relations...hips. -Gene Kay

• Good deals

Drove for 6 hours to this dealership. Got a loaded MB S550 for a reasonable price but didn't get the white glove treatment that goes with a six digit ...German automobile.

• ANDREW J. CUNINGHAM

Corey was very helpful throughout my whole car buying experience.From my first visit he provided me with all the information I needed to make my purch...ase decision. He was very patient as we finalized the deal and he made sure everything was taken care of. I am excited about my new car and Corey helped me make it happen. Andrew J. Cunningham

Overall Experience

• Great customer service.

I got feedback within 15 minutes! Ricky Antoine, my sales rep was very attentive and helpful. And I was very impressed with how easy the staff made ev...erything and how they explained everything since I had never bought a car. However I disappointed with their delivery service. My car arrived late and it has a bit more scratches than it was described on the website.

Overall Experience

• Extremely happy customer!

Extremely happy customer! I was looking for nice reliable used car. It wasn't difficult to find it but it became a great problem to get vehicle! I hav...e no credit, and have been told by other dealerships, ""Come back with a co-signer"" or ""Maybe get a credit card and try again when your score is higher"". Kacim Amid at Auto Holding ah didn't do that. He actually HELPED me get a MB, the nicest car I've owned. Thank you a lot!

Overall Experience

• Good car, and good service.

"Good car, and good service. (Auto Holding ah - 5 stars) Bought a MB from Auto holding ah. I'm very pleased with this experience. I got great car for ...affordable price. And I have no problems with car after one month high mileage use. Very happy customer. Highly recommend everyone!

• terrible experience

Unprofessional,tried selling a car with a accident that was poorly fixed Would never suggest STAY AWAY!!!!

• Great!

My car recently broke down and I really needed a new ride but unfortunately our credit is not so good. After we found out that Auto Holding ah had the...ir own financing, it was a huge stress reliever. They financed us on a ???new??? MB with affordable payments and we are totally happy with our new truck."

• Recommend

I stumbled upon this company through Google. I called and asked about several vehicles and it was refreshing to speak to someone that knows all about ...cars. I was in and out in about 2 hours! The car looks like new. Thanks for the amazing deal. Definitely a good group.

• Would recommend

Started my search with a few specifics, such as year, model and price. Auto holding ah delivered on every point. Everyone I encountered was very profe...ssional, knowledgeable, and eager to serve me. Delivery service was also good. I would definitely recommend this dealership first before going to another one.

Auto Holding