Call This Dealer

Used

• Nice buying experience
    January 28, 2012

Found them through cars.com. I was looking for a specific vehicle which they happened to have a model I liked. They were reasonable and the process wa...s the easiest buying experience I ever had!

Thank you for your review - this is what we at Front Line Motors, Inc strive for. We believe the purchase should be about the Customer and their need...s.

• Van search
    April 15, 2017

I was looking for a low mileage 1 ton commercial van. Front line had a good selection. No pressure sales. Allowed me to inspect as many vans as I desi...red. Once I found the one I wanted they had it cleaned & serviced ready to go. Engine check light came on a month later & I brought back & they made the repairs with no charge & a friendly attitude. I would highly recommend Front-line

• Excellent buying experience
    April 25, 2015

Found Front Line on cars.com. Excellent buying experience. Found a great car at an amazing price. We were given double for our car compared to a nearb...y dealer's offer. My husband found the brakes on the car a little spongey. Front Line replaced all four rotors and put four new tires on the car. We felt this was more than fair. Tim was wonderful to work with. He made us a fair offer. There was no pressure to buy. We were given the keys and permitted to take the car without a salesman. As a whole, the buying experience was relaxed and pressure free. I would definitely recommend Front Line to a friend.

• Front line vs Twin Pine....winner...Front Line
    February 13, 2015

After having a completely disrespectful experience at Twin Pine Auto in Ephrata, I stopped in to see these guys. I wanted a rare 2011 Taurus SHO. Afte...r 24 hrs they found it for me. Bill Young and Tim have been great. Worked out a deal and will be picking up car in the next few days. They went the extra mile and treated me like a friend. Not the dollar signs Twin Pine does. They will find the car for you if they don't have it.

• Good Car, Good Service, Good Experience
    October 10, 2014

Honest upfront sellers. I would go back in a heartbeat and would recommend to anyone. Very satisfied.

• Low mileage 2wd service pick-up
    September 24, 2014

Large selection and low prices is what brought us from 2 hours away. Tim our salesman, was able to work with our budget and the buying process was qui...ck an easy. We were pleased it did not require a second trip.

• 2007 COBALT
    August 25, 2014

Found car on cars.com. great price. very good experience with Alex. I would recommend this dealer.

• Would highly recommend
    November 7, 2013

Everyone was great, very personable and down to earth. They did not hassle us or try to pressure us into anything. Went to four dealerships before fro...ntline and this was by far the best experience. Bob was our dealer and he was wonderful, treated us like a friend and helped us out. Tom gets a lot of respect also for being more like a neighbor to you than a dealer. We had a great experience and highly recommend going here. We traveled 45 min and it was a way better decision than to just go to the dealer up the block. Needless to say we are very happy with our purchase and Frontline Motors. Thanks guys.

• Purchased Ram 1500 Outdoorsman
    July 8, 2013

This was one place I would shop at again. I am a very straight shooter and I don't take kindly to "Let's make a deal" Dealerships. I came across these... guys from Cars.com and AutoTrader. The first thing I noticed was how much better the pricing was than everyone else. I called them up to see what was the reasoning thinking something was wrong with the cars/trucks. They told me they are not looking to rake the customers over the coals. Hearing this from a dealer was kinda shocking and I they had my attention. So I took the Hour drive out and when I got their it was a much larger log than I thought plus just 2 sales guys, the owner and the other salesman. The first thing I noticed that stood out was the owner was dealing with another customer and I must say they were very old 89 or so and they had come in to pickup their repaired car from Erie PA. First the owner got a call from these people saying they were lost and he personally drove out to find them and bring them back to the office. Next was something I never heard of before from a dealer. They were planning on driving the car back them self's. The owner looked at them and told them I would feel more comfortable having 2 of my drivers drive it out to your house and make sure it got home safe as well as yourself. This comment alone gave me the feeling he actually cared about his customers. I have NEVER heard of a dealership say those words and actually do it. I was proud of them from that moment and had a great feeling about them. The reason I am telling this story is because I was blown away by how much they actually cared. Now back to the purchase it's self, I gave them what my payoff was and what I was going to pay for the truck and that it needed to work or I would walk. They came back and got me a better interest rate and a little better payment than I had before. I will let everyone I know to at least give these guys a honest look. Do not look at the negative feed back from that KatKerr person. They actually had the bank going after them for not making payments. So far I will say they will have my business again. Thank you again!

• Great Vehicle Choice
    October 12, 2012

Loved the selection of vehicles, the ease of purchase. Like how the process was simple & quick - very helpful staff & low pressure.

Front Line Motors