• Great experience

Thank you Sharon! We appreciate your kind words about us, have fun in your new Chevrolet!

I just wanted to take a minute and say what a pleasure it was to work with the staff at Knudtsen in Post Falls. they were helpful, friendly and did not presure me in any way. I will not buy another car from anyone else.

• Purchase of New Silverardo

We found the truck we wanted at a good price. Service staff was very good. Weather not so good.

Don and Joanne, thank you for braving the weather to visit us! We are thrilled to hear that you had a good experience and hope you're enjoying the truck. We always love to receive great feedback. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

• Ended up buying a new vehicle!

Cader Brown was great and made the process easy and painless-I told him what I was looking for and he found it!!!¿

Thank you for leaving us your comments, Susan! We are happy that Cader was able to help you out and that the process was a good experience. You really made our day!

• Knudtsen

Cader brown at Knudtsen Chev made my experience easy and enjoyable.

Cader brown at Knudtsen Chev made my experience easy and enjoyable.

Thanks Kim, for letting us know about your experience! We are very grateful to have the awesome team members that we do. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet!

• Great Buying Experience

Mark was great, and was attentive to what we wanted and what we were looking for. He was professional and personable. There was no pressure to sell us something we didn't want. I will recommend Mark and Knudtsen to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle!!!

• Knudtsen Chevrolet

Butch absolutely killed it. Got a great deal on a great pickup and got an awesome deal on a trade in.

• by Martin Street of Spokane wa

l really love the truck, you guys have made me the happiest guy in the world, my has changed with your help. Life is much different. Leon thank you very much. you made me feel like a family member of Knudtsen Chevorlet.

• Great service

I was very happy with the service the sales person was very helpful and showing me different options that were available . negotiation on price went very well I would recommend this dealership

• Jesse's got it going on

Jesse was great to work with. Very personable and got us a deal that we wanted with no down! We will be back!

• Awesome

Purchased a new truck from Knudsen chevy, Todd Olson was very helpful in every aspect of the purchase prosess, couldn't be more pleased