Call This Dealer

Used

• Best dealership you will ever find!

I have been looking for a used Tesla for acouple months now. I have been to atleast 5 different dealerships in NE Ohio to look at their cars and talk ...numbers. The other dealerships have all been overpriced for the vehicle offered with the given options on the car. The cars also did not have the options and features listed online when I would go to the dealership to look at them . At Thomas Classics the price listed for my vehicle was on track with the online suggested resale value, and the online description was completely accurate with the actual vehicle options. I was in contact with Mike at the dealership for several days, and always received quick responses to my questions or calls in a very timely manner. When I went to he dealership I was beyond impressed with the car selection, friendliness and vehicle knowledge, and with the dealership hours (Mike stayed open late so I could make it after work). They were incredibly helpful with the loan process. This dealership is different then ANY I have ever dealt with. There was No pressure or pushing, No haggling over price. Very competitive with the value for my trade in and worked with me beyond reasonably on the purchase price. I am in a job where I know and deal with a fifty different dealerships on on a weekly basis, and I truly believe this is the best I have ever seen. I recommend them to everyone. Stop in and see their selection, it will blow your mind. Their customer service, friendliness, and professionalism is second to none. I will absolutely be buying my next vehicle from them as well.

• Buying a car

Found the car on their website. Called and spoke to Mike and ended up purchasing the vehicle sight unseen. He made all the shipping arrangements and t...he transaction was very easy.

• Finally

For as long as I can remember I've wanted an SL class Mercedes. It wasn't until the past 3 years that I even considered purchasing one. I would spend ...hours each day looking at the local dealers listings and websites from around the country. The car I was looking for had to be unique. We all know the feeling when you see a car and there's just something about it. Well one evening I happened upon the Thomas Classics website. I had found a 2013 SL63 that simply put was just beautiful. Never had I seen one like this. I thought to myself "this is the one". I wound up talking to Chad and we decided to move ahead with the purchase. Now understand that buying a vehicle site unseen can be quite an unsettling experience. After talking to Chad and him reassuring me I felt sure that this would be a good transaction. Well he proved me right. The professionalism Chad and Allison had displayed are second to none. The transaction went flawlessly. Everything went exactly as they had said. The car arrived about two weeks later and I was stunned. The car exceeded every expectation that I had. My search was finally over. I can't thank Chad and Allison enough. I will buy from them again.

• Perfect x 3. Won’t go anywhere else!

3rd time buying at Thomas Classics. I let Chad know I was looking to buy again. He found exactly what i was looking for & in no time, we worked out ...a deal over the phone. He was more than fair - actually very generous & hooked me up. I made the drive & everything was ready to go. Vehicle detailed & shining inside & out. I signed paperwork & was back on the road in less than an hour from the time i arrived. I’ve never had a comparable experience at any other dealership & wont go anywhere else other than Thomas. Thank you Chad & Allison - you know how to do it right!

• Owner/Partner Creps United Publications

I have been dealing with Chad at Thomas Classics for close to 20 years. I’ve probably purchased 25 vehicles in that time. They make it a pleasure to b...uy a car. The cars are always top notch with no stories. You can trust what they say is true. I won’t buy anywhere else. Howard Creps

• Great car with great customer service

Mike created a customer relationship as though we were family. He was available for all my questions after hours and even weekends. I never saw the ...car in person, and bought it solely by Mike's word and pictures. No disappointments and would highly recommend Mike and Thomas Classic Cars. We always dread going to a car dealership for the "standard" car dealership sales people. Mike is certainly cut from a different cloth and rest assured he will respect and treat you how you should be treated.

• Excellent dealer, made the transaction effortless,

Whole transaction done over phone .. effortless..trades a Mercedes on a Mercedes Smoothly, Delivered car.. Would highly recommend. I’m sure I’ll b...e back ... Thanks again, Joe

• Finding my perfect classic Corvette at Thomas Clas

I live in New York After searching for months for perfect C4 Corvette I stumbled on to Thomas Classics. I called and I met Mike Sheaffer . Mike was g...reat he made this experience like I have never had before . I'm so happy with my purchase I flew in to Ohio to pick up my car And there show room is beautiful . There collection of cars are exception what a class act I will be doing business with Mike again in the future Thanks again Mike!

• Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class 63 AMG S Model

I purchased my new Mercedes-Benz yesterday from Mike at Thomas Classics. Though I had been talking to three dealerships who all seemed to have approx...imately the same car, with about the same miles, I ultimately chose Thomas Classics due to the customer service I received. When talking to the other two dealers, they made me feel like somehow they were doing me a favor by offering this car, but Mike and his team treated my wife and I like we had been old friends. I had been driving Escalades for years, so switching to a different brand, and going from an SUV to a luxury car was a little unsettling to me. I am happy to say Mike and his team, Chad, Allison. Etc... provided zero pressure when I made the decision to purchase. In fact, it was the most relaxing purchasing experience ever. I'm now a Thomas Classics customer for life. All my friends in the gym this morning went crazy over my new car. I was more than happy to refer them all to my new friends at Thomas Classics. Sincerely, Mike Zatelli

• Audi A8

Beautiful showroom of cars. Very friendly, non aggressive salespeople. Buying process was the easiest I have ever encountered. I will certainly be ...buying here again!!!

Thomas Classics