• We made a great choice!

We had a great experience with Darrell at DF Auto. We found the EXACT car we had been looking for online and drove down to check it out. It was exactly as described on the website, and working with Darrell was a pleasure - nothung like the car salesman personality I was dreading having to deal with when embarking on this shopping trip. We ended up with the exact car I'd been wanting, at a fair price. Been driving it a couple weeks now, and just keep liking it more and more. Passed emmissions great, and when the banks closed early the Saturday we went to see it, Darrell held it for us until Monday when we could get everything taken care of. Thanks for the easy transaction, guys!

• Darrell is a very nice guy

Darrell is a very nice guy great car buying experience. Will do business here on my next car purchase.

• Good customer service and great buying experience

Good customer service and great buying experience. Darrell was very helpful and pleasant thanks for the ease of the car buying experience.

• Great service and helpful

Great service, no high pressure, knowledgeable made the car purchasing procedure enjoyable rather than stressful, thank you Darrell!

• I Love DF Auto Sales

I Love DF Auto Sales. This is the second vehicle I have purchased here. I remembered from 5 years ago how friendly and helpful everyone is and the vehicle I bought 5 years ago is still running. I will always come here first if i need another car.

• Very Impressed!

I was very impressed with the professionalism and Absolute PROMPT response in getting credit approved & delivering all in the same day!

• Fantastic Service

Overall Fantastic Service, worked with us on everything!

Overall Fantastic Service, worked with us on everything!

• Darrell was the bomb!!!

Darrell was the bomb!!! Great car buying experience got exactly what I wanted and easy to work with. Will be sending people his way.

• Must buy here!

Darrell went out of his way to find a solution for what I needed! I drove away in exactly what I wanted!

• Well worth the drive from pueblo

We saw the ad on line for the car we wanted to purchase. We called and arranged a time to drive to Denver to see it. They were all very courteous and very friendly to both my wife and I. We took the car for a drive. We are still negotiating on the purchase due to price and some repairs. But plan on returning this week to hopefully close the transaction. We want to purchase the car for a gift to my wife on our 40th wedding anniversary .