• Absolutely Awesome Experience!!!

For years I have been a believer in purchasing vehicles at manufacturer car dealers. I received a recommendation to give Carolina Motors in Lexington a try.....what.....we ended up purchasing 2 cars!! The entire process from beginning to end was a no stress process with excellent customer service. No haggling, no frustrations and low blood pressure. Anyone looking for a vehicle needs to visit Carolina Motors before making the final decision.

Thank for your kind words Hal! You and your wife were a pleasure to deal with and Im glad we took time to make sure that both car purchases were the right fit, and the right budget for your family! Please stop by and say hi anytime you are on our side of town! Your friend, James

• Outstanding car purchase experience!

James is the best! His honesty and integrity can never be questioned. He goes above and beyond in the purchase process to make it stress free.

Thank you so much! I'm glad our "Low pressure, High honesty" approach was a great fit for you! LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT PURCHASE !!!!

• Best Used Car Dealer in Town!

Thank you so much! We have a ball doing what we do, and we are so glad we were able to help you !!! John & James

Anytime we are in the market for a new vehicle, we go to Carolina Motors. They are friendly and yet professional. Very honest and will give you a great deal. Can't go wrong with Carolina Motors!

• Great experience !

James and Jon were extremely easy to work with. It was a pleasure doing business with them. We would buy from them again.

Thanks so much Jon! I'm glad you had an awesome experience! We hope to see you on your next car purchase !!!!

• Testimonial

Excellent customer service. We came from Greenville SC to Columbia and on the way there I txted the owner just to let him know that we were heading his way to look at the vehicle not planning on him coming out on a Sunday. He txted back to say he would come out after Church. Price was good but after talking with my wife he came down a little bit more. It was a pleasure doing business with James and I would highly recommend anyone doing business with him. Thanks again James.

It was a PLEASURE meeting you and your wife! I really enjoyed getting to know you and I love your passion for cars. I can't wait to do more business with the both of you in the future! Your friend, James

• Amazing place to buy a car!

John did an excellent job helping me with my car and the deal was amazing! Would definitely come back to Carolina Motors.

Thanks Phil! It was nice meeting you and your wife and I'm sure the Nissan will give you many years of dependable driving !!!! Yours truly, John

• BMW 335i - buyer from MD

It was a pleasure to get to know you Mr Milongo,if you need anything in the future you know you can call.Thank you for your busines.

I worked and ran a dealership in MD for 12 years. I called John and James a couple of times prior to spending money to fly 4 hrs to pick up a car. Feels very good to purchase a vehicle from a sales as well as a mechanic, with a great amount of experience. Great service and felt Very comfortable doing a transaction with this team. They picked me up at the airport and went through the car with them, in and out, no strings attached, Would absolutely recommend! Val

• Nice, easy, and low preassure

Thanks again for deal #2 ! We are looking forward to deal # 3 in the future! Your friends, John & James

Have bought two vehicles here. Folks are alway knowlablle, friendly, and very willing to listen to my needs. There was no preassuring, no up.sell, just a simple 'here's what I need, and , here's what what we have. '. A happy , low stress deal all around.

• Mustang man

Great group of guys to do business with, very honest and straight forward

Great group of guys to do business with, very honest and straight forward

It was so cool meeting you and John and I really enjoyed being able to sell you the vehicle that worked for you . I hope in the future you will keep in touch and let us know if you have anymore automotive needs . Hope you're having a great week! James

• Good experience

Thanks Ben, you're great young man and I am looking forward to doing business in the future! John

John and James did a great job getting my new car and helping us with getting it financed. I have been sending all my friends to Carolina motors! Thanks again!