• 2015 Audi S4

Matt Cooper was excellent! We had a horrible experience with the Audi dealership in Albuquerque, NM (I would definitely NOT recommend them) and we were actually going to switch to BMW. We happen to be driving through Colorado Springs and stop to give Audi a second chance. Matt and the rest of the staff made sure that our experience was positive. I would definitely go back to Phil Long Audi and Matt Cooper!

• MR GMB

This place steals deals I had this ready to drive away when I was told it was not for sale, the owner promised it to a friend

• Recent service was GREAT

Recently brought my vehicle in for 25K service and a recent recall software fix. Service department was able to get me a loaner on short notice and my vehicle was complete on the same day. Many thanks to Justin for all his help!

• Justin

The service man was very professional and helpful to all of my needs.

The service man was very professional and helpful to all of my needs.

• Service

Justine the service rep was very informative as to why it was taking longer than I thought. His detail explanation relieved my mounting inpatients. And he was clear about the recall Work.

• Great service

Great customer service and professional negotiation process.

Great customer service and professional negotiation process.

• Car Serviced

Very good experience! I have my car serviced here multiple times in the past.

Very good experience! I have my car serviced here multiple times in the past.

• Management

I serviced my vehicle only and my experience was great. The service agent was ready for me to arrive with my paperwork already prepared. He also had my courtesy car ready, and was very detailed on keeping me updated about my vehicle. He was also ready for when I came back to pick up my car, and the experience was flawless and low maintenance. I appreciate the customer service, and will definitely continue to use Phil Long Audi to service my vehicle. I was impressed!

• Customer

Thank you Scott! You help to make an awful week end well. We'll definitely be back when we're ready for a new Audi!

• New Car Purchase

Ken was our sales rep and did a great job of making me feel comfortable and confident that I was getting a good deal. I really appreciated his honesty and genuine care for me as a customer. Drew in financing was also very friendly and patient in explaining all the details. Those two gentlemen are the reason I will be recommending Audi to my friends and family