• 2015 Audi S4

Matt Cooper was excellent! We had a horrible experience with the Audi dealership in Albuquerque, NM (I would definitely NOT recommend them) and we were actually going to switch to BMW. We happen to be driving through Colorado Springs and stop to give Audi a second chance. Matt and the rest of the staff made sure that our experience was positive. I would definitely go back to Phil Long Audi and Matt Cooper!

• Love my SQ5 - easy purchase from a Phil Long Audi

Ordered the new 2018 SQ5. Totally worth the wait. Dealership staff were easy to work with. No pressure to add packages or accessories. They kept me informed of the vehicle?s status during build and delivery. They also have a good relationship with our bank which made the lending/finance process very easy.

• Good low key experience

I appreciated the low key friendly approach which I expereinced

Jesse, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and for sharing your experience with us.

I appreciated the low key friendly approach which I expereinced

• Audi Phil Long Service Department

Eddie, we appreciate your review! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

The service department at Audi Phil Long could not be more helpful, and easy to work with. They made what was not a great event a fantastic experience.

• Recall services

Remediated all 3 recall notice issues in a single visit

Thank you for you review!

Remediated all 3 recall notice issues in a single visit

Thank you for you review!

• New Q5

People at the dealership were very nice and easy to deal with Great Experience

Tim, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

People at the dealership were very nice and easy to deal with Great Experience

Tim, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

• MR GMB

This place steals deals I had this ready to drive away when I was told it was not for sale, the owner promised it to a friend

• Recent service was GREAT

Recently brought my vehicle in for 25K service and a recent recall software fix. Service department was able to get me a loaner on short notice and my vehicle was complete on the same day. Many thanks to Justin for all his help!

• Justin

The service man was very professional and helpful to all of my needs.

The service man was very professional and helpful to all of my needs.

• Service

Justine the service rep was very informative as to why it was taking longer than I thought. His detail explanation relieved my mounting inpatients. And he was clear about the recall Work.