Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg

2141 reviews

2141 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 15, 2020

This is my second time doing business with Jenkins Hyundai and I'm very pleased with you staff and extremely satisfied with the service I have been provided... so far. I would like to make a suggestion, however. Instead of the service person coming out and detailing other services that are needed to be done on my vehicle in front of other customers. I believe taking me back to his/her desk and privately explaining service and cost would have been better for me. I kind of felt a little embarrassed everyone knowing what the cost of my vehicle repairs would be. Just a thought....

November 14, 2020

With Covid cases rising dramatically, I had Jenkins Hyundai pick my car up at my house for routine maintenance and tire rotation. This is something they... have added during this pandemic, a very nice option. They also left the keys to a loaner car (I didn't use it but a very nice gesture), while I waited for my car to return. As in the past, I am happy with the service department. I guess my only complaint is the constant solicitation to replace the air filter in the cabin, along with some other small items. Its a lease car going back in 6 months or so, they can change those things when they get the car back.

• October 26, 2018

This is our 3rd car we bought from Jenkins Hyundai. Always had superior sales people to help us find the car that is just right for us. Each person is... very knowledgeable and very friendly. There is a a great variety of cars to choose from. Service area is nice and comfy and a good selection of drinks and goodies to chose from. From the minute we pulled in the lot we were greeted by a friendly sales person who took us around to see what we were looking for, made suggestions and guided us through the buying process. Finance dept. was an easy process and the financial officer was easy to understand. After we bought the car our salesperson sat in the car explaining all the features and had us go through all of them with him. We can call him anytime with questions. They also have classes for new car buyers, which is awesome.

November 13, 2020

Excellent service. Very friendly. I have used this dealership for service several times and I have always been extremely satisfied. Nice facility and... very nice people.

Thank you for your valued feedback! We are delighted to know our team provided you with excellent service.

November 6, 2020

Very friendly, helpful and fairly quick service. Although Ty was not available when I arrived another young gentleman assisted me at check in and Ty took... over later. Very helpful!

Thank you for your valued feedback! We are delighted to know our team provided you with excellent service!

Ty Gould

Sales & Leasing Consultant

NOT RATED

November 6, 2020

I have never had a bad experience while getting my car serviced. Tiffany is exceptional. She stays on top of everything and always goes the extra mile... to provide exceptional service.

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience! We are delighted to know our team provided you with excellent service!

November 5, 2020

I just wish it didn't take 1 hour 30 minutes for an oil change to be completed though. Otherwise they are always friendly and efficient.

November 5, 2020

Always thorough, professional and courteous. Service has always been exceptional regardless of which service advisor has been responsible.When a small... parking problem occurred, Tom took care of it immediately.

October 29, 2020

My experience with Tiffany is ALWAYS exceptional. She is always on top of everything always going the extrastep to make my needs are taken care of.

October 27, 2020

Service was great as usual. BUT, I am sick and tired of being approached every time by a different salesman trying to sell me a new car. I finally found... John Krain and we spoke I do business with John not someone who comes up to me with a paper wanting to make me a deal..Plus last time I was in had the same thing happening and I thought I was told that would never happen again. Plus I was caught on a very bad day as well. SO next time I come in and this happens that will be the last time i do business with Jenkins, will instead go to Hyundai of Clermont. Wally Sorensen

Tiffany Ausserfachner