• THey found me my dream car

Sean and Dane as well as the rest of the team @ riverfront located my 2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe! The car is in MINT condition, easy financing terms and great guys to work with! Thanks again Riverfront!

Keith, Thanks again for the business and we all are really excited that you got the car you truly wanted. If you know anyone in the market feel free to send them in and make sure they mention your name so that you receive your $ 100 referral check. Thanks again for the business and we look forward to earning your business again.

• mike w

I love this thank you marty senior abd all the employees of river front auto

I love this thank you marty senior abd all the employees of river front auto

• 2011 impala

my first time buying a car : Dane and Sean were very helpful, walked me through the entire buying process . Ive recommenced Riverfront to any of my friends or family.

• crown vic

Great Dane and the staff at Riverfront went the extra mile multiple thumbs up!

Great Dane and the staff at Riverfront went the extra mile multiple thumbs up!

• 16 Ford Fusion

Very kind and explains everything in a understandable way. This is the 10th car my entire car has bought from riverfront.

• Excellent customer service

They made the buying process easy. When I picked out the car I wanted. They made sure that my car was ready for the road. I would recommend riverfront auto sales to family and friends.

• Marty Jr is a great dude

Visited River Front as I am constantly hearing their commercials on WGR and always was shopping for a truck. Saw a nice looking plow truck on their website, and stopped by to check it out. The truck was detailed nicely and super clean, the only concern I had was about the side view mirror on the passenger side that was cracked up and needed to be replaced. No real answer was given to me, so I assumed that if I made the purchase I would need to replace the mirror myself, which is not that big of a job, but I would have thought the dealer would take care of that kind of repair when they took the truck in. Dane the finance guy was super accommodating and easy to work with. He got me some nice financing options and was definitely willing to work with me. At no point in time was I under the impression that anyone here was trying to rip me off. I put a 100$ deposit down on the truck, under the guise that I needed to discuss the purchase with my wife as it would involve her and trading in her vehicle. After discussion with her she decided that it was not something that she wanted to do, so unfortunately I had to decline on purchasing the truck. When I called the salesman to see when I could stop to get my deposit back he said he would have to call me back. I was not feeling 100% confident that he would indeed call me back as he seemed to take it personally that I was not going to buy the vehicle. No hard feelings were intended. After a bit that I did not hear back from him, I decided to stop at the dealership on my way home from work. The salesman seemed surprised to see me and proceeded to tell me that I would not be able to get my deposit back because it cost money to run my credit check, etc. While I understand that those procedures do cost money, I was fully prepared to fight this notion, as my credit had been run before I paid the deposit, and I only left the deposit with the impression that it would secure the truck from being sold out from under me, and that I needed to speak with my wife before signing anything. Before I even had the chance to confront this situation, Marty Jr insisted to his staff on refunding my deposit because he did not want to burn a bridge over 100 bucks. He seemed to understand the situation and was really adamant that my future business was more important than the current deal. He won a customer for life with that positive attitude. I give the overall "average" though because of the side view on the truck being busted up and the salesman being a little unapproachable when it came to not being able to finish the deal. I will be back, however, and look forwards to a more positive experience when my wife is ready to part with her car.