Hatt Auto Sales

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 41 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great service
    April 20, 2017

Very friendly staff, especially the sale manager Joe, patiently waited for us while we look at the car . We end up buying a car there. I highly rec...ommended Hatt auto sale to anyone that looking to buy a car.

EXCEPTIONAL
    April 17, 2018

I purchased an 2008 jeep from Hatt and this truck was in as good of condition as any 10 year old vehicle I've ever seen. The service there was also to...p notch,every person I made eye contact with from the Boss to the young men cleaning the cars said hello, may I help you with something. This place was awesome...My salesman Joe told me he has been selling cars all of his life and you can tell, this guy was honest and easy, those are qualities I love

Awesome deal
    March 24, 2018

I had a great experience there love the people that work there traded in my old Honda Odyssey for Nora Honda Odyssey was a great experience I would re...commend this place to anybody make sure you check the website every cars

Honda Odyssey
    March 24, 2018

Had a great experience all the guys that work there were very professional and fast we recommend buying a car there for anybody Traded in my old Hon...da Odyssey for no one we love it

Best car buying experience ever!
    November 5, 2017

Everyone there was nice,but i dealt with Joe and Ali. These guys went above and beyond for me and my son. They immediately focused on the fact that my... young son would be driving vehicle and recommended a great car that was different than the one i came to look at. We purchased the car on the spot. It was like buying a car from my brother. No pressure, no slick salesman talk.They are honest and know cars and know what to suggest from their inventory.All their prices are excellent and great list of cars to choose from. Listen to them , and you won't go wrong.

Car of My Dreams
    October 25, 2017

Dear Auto Buyer, Please do not go to any other auto dealer to buy the car of your dreams because I found mine at Hatt Auto Sales. Just to... make you aware I was not solicited to write this review. It is completely my pleasure. I had been looking for a Rolls Royce Silver Seraph for about 6 months. I have had 3 Rolls Royces previously and certainly knew what I was looking for. I wanted an absolutely flawless automobile. As if it was sitting on the showroom floor. I actually found it and much much more. The more was Joe. Joe had been negotiating with another dealer when I left a message. I received a prompt reply. Joe answered all my questions and even offered useful information that I hadn't thought of asking for. I live in Fallbrook, California and of course Joe's dealership is about 3 thousand miles away. I was only able to look at pictures on the website. Joe offered to take more pictures than what were on the website. He took pictures of everything I asked for. Joe went way way above and beyond the average car salesperson. The price was $40,000.00. with only 22,000 miles. This was easily below the current market value and according to the NADA was worth about $73,000. This Rolls Royce, given the additional custom additions that it has, out the door was about $250,000. new. Joe knew all the history of the car from the time it was new. It had always been serviced by the same Rolls Royce dealership where it was sold. I asked Joe if he would take it to the Rolls Royce dealership for an inspection. He gladly agreed to do so. I offered to pay him for his time but he said that would not be necessary. After a lengthy inspection the Rolls Royce dealership called me and said that it was as if it still was still sitting on their showroom floor. I had no problem whatsoever wiring Joe $40,000. even without personally seeing the car. I wanted to do so before someone else saw what an incredible deal it was. It took about 1 month to get a carrier to pick it up because of its dimensions. It is an unusually wide car. During this time Joe was very patient. I offered to pay him a storage fee because I knew that my car was taking up indoor space that he needed. He never asked for a storage fee nor would he accept one. Upon delivery I realized that I had gotten the car of my dreams. It was literally flawless just like the dealership and Joe said. I am 66 years old and I am a retired Doctor. I have never trusted nor purchased anything from anyone this expensive in my whole life without seeing it in person I was able to buy the car of my dreams and pay for it before I saw it because Joe is and was so completely honest and trustworthy. He even said that when I got it if I didn't like the color or something was wrong with it he would take it back and give me my money back, no questions asked. I would not hesitate to buy another car sight unseen from Joe anytime. He is by far the most honest car dealer I have ever known in my whole life. I would recommend that you buy a car from Joe and see for yourself what a man of honesty and integrity is really like. That's Joe.

Response
    September 7, 2017

Didn't purchase but they return ed my call immediately.

EXCELLENT
    August 25, 2017

I haven't gone there yet but I'm extremely impressed with how quickly they called me back and answered every question through my and honestly.

2008 mercedes benz ml 320 cdi
    July 27, 2017

knowledgeable, friendly, honest and sincere. very customer friendly and fair negotiations. keep their word and attended to a minor issue after purch...ase. one of the best car buying experiences i had in many years! thank you for a great buying expierience and a good product. Staff was outstanding!

Great place
    May 2, 2017

I bought a 2008 toyota sienna about 2 months ago, just got around to writing the review. The cars at hatt are very reasonably priced. I would definit...ely recommend buying from them. There was a discrepency on the price negotiated with a sales man and it was a little embarrassing when Joe refused the price in front of other customers. However, after that was settled, everything was smooth sailing. The financing process was very easy and so far I am very happy with my van. I would buy another vehicle from them!

Hatt Auto Sales