• Awesome service and awesome service department

Best car buying and servicing service we have ever experienced we loved it so much we bought 2 cars.

• Cindy

The service department is excellent. Juan the service manager is wonderful to work with. Always happy and willing to do what he can to make it a great experience. I've needed to use the shuttle service and there is never a problem even keeping them over time. All the employees in the service area have been exceptional.

• Volvo XC90

This is a great, relaxed atmosphere dealership. The sales people are fabulous, I went through Mike Flaherty and he was knowledgeable, courteous and very patient. He never did the hard sell tactics and continued to stay in touch w/me even though I didn't buy on my first visit.

• Bought a New Volvo XC90 T6 Incription from Ontario

friendliness, willingness to help, no pressure, just very nice people - each of the associates we came in contact with were truly exceptional.

• My new 2017 XC60 Volvo

I love Ron Ford. I told him I would be buying eventually and he had great patience with me. This is my 4th Volvo but my first brand new one. Everyone was great at Ontario Volvo and I love my new car!

• My New Volvo XC60

All very friendly, courteous and professional. I had a few difficulties that were handled very well. I'm big on customer service. This dealership gets a 10+ for customer service. Tested several vehicles. NO PRESSURE TO PURCHASE. NO GAMES. JUST GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. And...great price.