ACI Auto Sales

Call This Dealer

Used

• ACI is the best I will recommend my friends to ACi
    December 3, 2017

ACI is the best, I brought my 2011 Chevy Cruxe from Mr. Adrian he was very polite and honest with his service, I will be back for my next car and wil...l recommend his car dealer to my friends. He get 5 stars from me.

exstremly happy
    April 6, 2017

I am very happy to stop by and meet with ACI AUTO ACI treated me with the up most respect sold me a great car at a fabulously price they did not let m...e get in over my head like other dealers would by buying a different car that i could not afford not only was my down payment so very low but ACI was able to get me finance they did everything in there powers to do so with low payments per month they provide me with a full tank of gas and not only did they change the oil on the car but they also gave me a free oil change for when i was due for one and free coffee cake i would recommend this fine auto dealer to every one

Grate place to purchase a vehicle.
    January 4, 2017

I honestly recommend this dealership. They are honest,friendly and very respectful. They welcome you with fresh coffee and cookies. They make sure tha...t all your questions are answered 100% for you to make the right decision no pressure in buying anything. They make you feel comfortable, secured and ready to make the right decision to purchase the right vehicle affordable and ready to drive away with the car that you are looking for. I brought my car from them almost a year a go and I Love it!. Is a used car.but it rides and looks like brown new. I'm very happy is a blessing.

VERY HELPFUL
    July 26, 2016

I really enjoyed my experience here. No pressure, very honest and understanding. Will recommend them! Am actually going back to them to look at anothe...r car!

in love with my car and the salesmen
    September 22, 2015

Okay, so i bought a car about 3 months ago. and im in love with it. it runs perfect. it looks great. and it was the best price i could possibly find!!...! trust me i spent atleast 2 months glued to a computer screen searching for cars... and by the time i got to the place it was already sold/ pictures didnt match/prices were ridicules or whatever... But these guys helped me away from all that!!!! found the car i was looking for the price was extremely reasonable, and the car wasnt all beat up like some of the other dealers ive been to! what i loved the most was that they werent pushy at all.. they explained everything to me they took it step by step... and made me feel welcome and comfortable... :D im deff gonig back to get my next car from these guys... and id deff recommend this dealer to anyone and everyone!!! HAPPY BUYING PEOPLE!!!!

Horrible experience
    August 3, 2015

I first arrived on the property and it was closed even though the online website hours stated that the dealership was open. It was covered in barbed w...ire and had holes in the fence. All the cars are pushed together so you can't get a good look at the vehicle that you desire. I wanted to look at a truck that they have for sale on the website but when I got to the dealership to think about purchasing the vehicle, the truck was not on the property and I did not see it in the lot. I wasted my time and gas and was very unpleased with my experience with this dealer. I did not feel safe in the location where the dealer was located and I did not feel comfortable buying a vehicle from this dealership so I walked away. Do not buy a car from this dealer!

Good Experience
    January 17, 2015

Honestly the best price for the vehicle I bought I could find anywhere. Had to put a few repairs into the car initially, but overall the vehicle in ex...cellent shape and ACI was willing to work with me on some repairs since it had been less than 3 months after I bought the car. Junior was excellent and his communication was prompt and honest.

honestly painless
    July 17, 2014

Throughout the years you hear a lot of stories of how scummy some car dealers can be so I went in with my guards up. I don't expect any used vehicle t...o be perfect but I expect for the seller to be honest with me regarding any and all flaws just so that I know what I'm getting my self into. Surprises with used cars are almost never positive. Junior was upfront with me about the cars history and the fact that their cars are auction buys. I did my own independent research on the Vin and found that it was indeed well maintained and had a few new parts. Junior was also upfront about the fact that they filled the car up with regular gas instead of premium when I asked him which he could have easily lied a bout. The car was freshly waxed and cleaned and he filled the tank so that I could get home. The car is a beast and I'd definitely buy another one from him. Overall good experience.

No Answer
    September 28, 2013

They didnt even answer my proposal. I was hoping a good response by them but there was nothing in my mail. Probably they dont even control cars.com wh...ere they get the customers.

We do apologize, for not sending a response. We checked our emails and could not find the email... After we logged into Cars.com directly we were abl...e to see your email and replied accordingly... I hope we haven't inconvenienced you too much because of this...

not pushy at all...
    July 22, 2012

adrian knows his stuff...what i liked best was that he was not pushy at all. he took his time and explained what needed explaining...not forcing a sal...e, not pushing me towards anything. gave me the facts and allowed me to make up my mind. i didnt buy the car but i enjoyed the shopping process at aci

ACI Auto Sales