Central Auto Credit Inc.

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

May 8, 2018

I was upside down in a previous vehicle and I needed to get out because it seemed like I would never have it paid off. Thank You so much. I have a bet...ter/newer car for a lot less then the vehicle I had before.

August 18, 2015

I have paid off two vehicles from this place. they have been nothing but amazing to me! I would deff recommend this place. I am really picky, but i ha...d zero issues with this company.

May 23, 2013

I bought a 1999 jeep 4x4 from Central Auto Credit on State Ave in 2005 and have been very happy with it. Only trouble I've had is the FM on my radio j...ust stop working this past week. and have some trouble with the rear door hatch sticking some times but found only need to hit it with my hand and pull up at the same time and it lifts right up.

March 28, 2013

We have bought several cars from theses guys. They are all in good shape and they stand behind them. We bought an explorer and the engine went out a m...onth later they replaced it for free and within a week. It is a family owned business and I would recommend them to anyone who ask

March 28, 2013

I have bought several cars from Central Auto Credit ! I didn't have any credit but had a good job and they were more than happy to get my credit start...ed. They are members of the Credit Bureau and have established me with a excellent credit rating ! I have since paid off 2 cars and working on my 3rd vehicle from them. When ever I have had a problem with the vehicle they have always been able to help me get it repaired ! I would recommend anybody needing transportation or a good car to go see theses guys !

March 28, 2013

I just love all of them... I have bought 3 cars from them they were all in great condition and are still good running cars to this day.. They always w...ork with u even if ur credit is bad or good... The salesmen in there are down to earth and so nice to thier customers! I would go back to them everytime...I just got paying off my car 3rd car from them today and all ready want to get into another one of thier cars... I love u Central Auto and I will always do business with u guys! :)~

Central Auto Credit Inc.