3.5
Average based on 6 reviews.
  • Was on the search for a good Chrysler

I have been on a crazy search for a Chrysler and went to many large dealerships and felt pressured and pushed into buying a car. Most salesmen would beat around the bush anytime I had any questions or anything. I had Noah helping me out with a 2009 Chrysler and didn't end up purchasing the vehicle just because of history with it, but I definitely felt comfortable there and didn't feel pressured into buying the car and they let me drive the car to the shop so I could see it pass inspections and talk to the mechanics there as well. This was definitely the best experience I have had in the process of purchasing a used vehicle. I would highly recommend this group to anyone looking to buy a car and not get screwed over. Everyone was really honest with me and ultimately wanted me to feel comfortable with every decision I made.

• Good Experience

Very good experience. Noah was great in helping us through the process. Would definitely recommend.

• Dont buy a car from this dealer

Went to buy a car from this dealer and had the worst experience I have ever had. Was treated sub human by the owner of the car lot. He told me he didn't need my business and to go elsewhere.

• Hathcock Auto Group

I didn't purchase a car there, but the salesman was wonderful. His name was Noah and he had to be the most friendly and honest salesman I had ever met. He was very personable. I was looking at Mustangs and wasn't impressed with the 2 mustangs he had but the rest of the cars appeared to be decent.

• Run around

I contacted this dealership to potentially buy a car. They were eager to get back to me, and set up a test drive-until I told them I wanted to test drive the vehicle to a local mechanic to have it checked out. The dealer then rushed got off the phone with me, only to call back apx. 5 minutes later, and tell me that while pulling the car up front for me, he all of a sudden heard a knocking in the engine and wanted his techs to look at it first. He called me back a couple of days later and asked it I wanted to come test drive the car. No thanks!

Thank you for the kind review. The last thing we would ever want is to sell a customer a problem. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

• Checking out a SUV I had seen on cars.com

Owen was pleasant, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I stopped to look at a SUV but did not want that particular one.