Napleton's Schaumburg Mazda

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Tireless Staff
    June 7, 2016

We responded to an ad for a used Jeep that we were going to use to move our daughter and her things down to college. Our salesman, Marty Katz, showed ...it to us, but we just didn't like it's looks or its condition. As opposed to getting discouraged, Marty just showed us other SUV's that he had in stock and kept it light and made it fun for us. Eventually he showed us a Lexus RX350 which turned out to be perfect for us. Thanks for the extra effort.

Thank you for the review, Lachondra! I'm glad to hear that Marty put in the extra effort for you and found a car that suited your needs and budget.

• Greg Kulaga
    January 30, 2018

Alberto and Brando were very helpful and easy to deal with. I recommend to come and see these guys, they will make your buying experience much better... than expected.

• Not impressed
    January 7, 2018

Sales manager did everything to get us through the door but once we were there the customer service / Sales was unsatisfactory. Car wasn’t clean that... I was interested in. Salesman had no sales skills. I came very prepared to deal. Did my homework and knew what car was worth. They didn’t want to work with me. Needless to say we are off to another dealership that actually wants to sell a car.

• First Mazda
    December 4, 2017

I got my first Mazda from Kate at Napleton store in Schaumburg. Everything went smooth and easy. I came in ready for back and forth negotiation and h...ours of wait, and what happened is that Kate treated us super fair with the pricing and after we agreed on the sale price she went above and beyond to speed up the whole process. Kate was great and we will be back when our family will be on the market again.

• Waste of time!
    November 30, 2017

Made an appointment to see a specific car, drove a hour and they tried to sell me another car. They couldn’t find the keys to the car I had an appoin...tment to see. SMDH. Complete waste of my valuable time.

• New car buyer, happy customer
    November 28, 2017

I recently bought my first (almost) new car here—a 2014 Mazda3 i Touring—and it was an easy, pleasant experience from the start. Marty Katz worked wit...h me from the first test drive to putting the license plates on at the end. He made everything smooth and gave me friendly appointment reminders during a busy holiday week. The price was fair, and Marty even let me bring a mechanic to inspect the car. Even with two test drives, it all went well and fast. I also interacted with Jonathan, the sales manager, and Gilbert, another salesman, during my purchase, and they were very professional and accommodating, too. For a relatively new car buyer, it was simple to do business here and I love my car.

• Great 1st Time Buyer Experience
    November 18, 2017

Before working with Jeremy Roe I had only ever bought used cars from private sellers. I was very nervous to walking into the dealership only ever know...ing the car salesman stereotype, but Jeremy along with his teammates Melissa and Skylar very quickly put me at ease. Listening to my needs, wants and budget, and showing me vehicles that met those needs. There was no pushing or rushing. They answered all of my questions and helped guide me to a car I now absolutely love!! They really made this experience an amazing one.

• Bought a 2007 Mazdaspeed6
    September 6, 2017

I purchased a 2007 Mazdaspeed6 from Napleton Schaumburg's Mazda. I drove the car home the next day. Let me start by saying, I am not a fun customer to... deal with. I told this dealership what I wanted and what I was willing to pay and didn't move an inch. Gilbert, being an excellent employee, guided me through all of my purchasing options and got me over any bumps in the road even when it felt like the bumps were walls. I recommend this dealership, and I highly recommend purchasing from Gilbert! He came in on his day off for me, it's the least You could do!

• Amazing Service
    August 28, 2017

Jeremy Roe at Napleton's is extremely helpful. He worked with us to get the car we wanted with the budget we had. Jeremy is very friendly and was ab...le to explain everything we needed to know. Everyone we met at Napleton's that day was equally friendly. The dealership seems to highly value it's customers because they were very accommodating to our situation.

• Great Service!
    June 26, 2017

It doesn't matter what you are buying or where you go, there aren't any good or bad organizations. The sales people within these organizations makes t...hem good or bad. Hopefully most are good, but some will be bad. If you are lucky, you will find the very good ones. Across the last seven years, Marty Katz has sold me three cars, at your dealership, and I just wanted to take a moment to say that he is one of the good ones! He has always been personable, treated me professionally and fairly, and the one time, when something did go off the tracks, went out of his way to get involved, help me out, unravel a distressing situation, and save me quite a bit of money. Don't let your treatment be determined by random chance. Go see Marty. He is one of the good ones!

Napleton's Schaumburg Mazda