A Car Lot Inc.

Saturday
Sunday
(630) 295-8000 (630) 295-8000

Great customer Service

I just bought a 1998 BMW 750. And the car runs and drives well Brian made the sale very easy got the shipped to me in a very timely matter . If I had to buy another car I would return to A Car Lot

Great service and great prices

The staff was very nice and helpful and i would definitly recomend a car lot inc to all my friends and family

Best little car lot

Just bought a 2001 expedition. the vehicle is in great shape ande runs beautifully. all their cars were in great shape. the customer service was very good. Brian helped me out a lot even with the financing. will definatley be coming back for my next car.

great service

We have been buying cars from them for 14 years even our kids and friends bought car's from them in total our family has bought 12 cars I bought a 2004 Jeep wrangle 9 years ago and still have it Mike is easy to deal with they are very friendly when I need another car I will be going back

great experience!

My fiance was online searching for a car, a found one he was interested in located here. He spoke with a man named Brian while inquiring about the car. Brian was easy to get a hold of, responded efficiently, and made us excited to check the car out. We arrived at the dealer and Brian knew it was us before we even came inside! He allowed us to take it for a test spin, and didn't try to "sell" us on it; he truly gave us a chance to decide if it was the right fit. He showed an interest in us as people as opposed to just customers, and as someone who works in human services, this is hard to come by. As for the car, we're riding home in it today! It was in amazing shape, as were the rest of the cars on the lot. I would highly recommend this dealer for their service and their variety. TL;DR: run don't walk. Great selection, even better service.

TOTAL AWESOME EXPERIENCE

ON TUESDAY 07/28/15 I WAS IN NEED OF A NEWER USED CAR. I SEARCHED ON CARFAX AN CAME ACROSS A CAR THAT GRABBED MY ATTENTION. I CALLED ACL. INC TO VERIFY IF IT WAS AVAILABLE. I SPOKE TO BRIAN AND HE SAID THE CAR WAS AVAILABLE. THEN GAVE ME A COURTEOUS INVATATION. THAT AFTERNOON I SPOKE TO BRIAN AND HE LISTENED. HE KNEW MY NEED WITH ABSOLUTE NO PRESSURE. I BOUGHT THE VEHICLE WITH CONFIDENCE. BRIAN LISTENS TO THE CUSTOMER.

these guys rock!!!

I came in looking to buy one car but Brian helped me to find a car that was more suitable for my needs! I really appreciate that there still are some honest people out here in the world. I recommend any and everyone to come check them out. small place so they are not to busy to take care of you.

Great transactiion and experience.Very nice.

Was a nice car buying experience. Salesman was a pleasure to deal with and showed me the vehicles I liked and that were in my price range. Bought a great Ford Explorer in excellent condition at a great price. Highly recommend.

Great service, very helpful and knowledgable.

The customer service was very good and resourceful. The car purchasing process went smoothly without any delay. A Car Lot Inc. helped me find the right car that I have been looking for at a reasonable value. I would highly recommend other friends and family that are also looking for any cars at a good price to come here.

Great service, Fast process, & Awesome customer se

Was in the neighborhood shopping for a nice used car for my twins for their birthday, and came to A Car Lot Inc. Found a 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser with low miles and a great price... Very great condition, clean interior & exterior, ac works heat works radio works overall a very awesome car. Mike let us test drive the car like 3 or 4 times before we purchased it. No pressure, Was very impressed with how easy a fast doing the paperwork went. And to top it off, Customer service was the best I've seen from a dealership in a while...Last but not least my daughter's was very happy for their most Awesome birthday gift...