4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 274 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

274 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of INFINITI of Peoria from DealerRater.com

• February 21, 2015

I recently bought an Infiniti here and I have to say that this was by far my best car buying experience. I dealt with MICHAEL MERCURO and he was very ...knowledgeable about the cars and helped me finding exactly what I needed. Every question that I asked, he had an answer for me and it really helped me choose the right car. He is the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. He was not the only great thing about it though. The building was very well put together and clean. The other employees were very friendly as well and directed me to the right area and helped me when I needed it. I just loved how easy the whole process was and how smoothly it went.

May 9, 2018

Transmission was slipping in first gear intermittently. My Service Advisor-Greg was informative and prompt and had my car back the next day.. I woul...d highly recommend Greg at Infiniti of Peoria!!

INFINITI of Peoria

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear that Greg was able to get you in and back on the road¿¿ in a timely manner. We ho...pe to be of service to you again!

May 9, 2018

I didn't have a lot of time to visit dealerships in person once I had driven the vehicle that I knew I wanted to purchase. I had a VERY specific... vehicle in mind and contacted many Infiniti dealerships to see which one could both find the car I wanted and offer a competitive price. John and Jon at Peoria Infiniti made an offer that outclassed every other offer I received by $2K or more. I had other dealerships telling me that they didn't believe my offer was that good or that they refused to sell me my car at the price quoted by Peoria Infiniti. In addition, they found and shipped my car from thousands of miles away and the price we agreed on did not change by $1. By far the best car buying experience I have ever had. New Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Dominic! We are pleased to hear that our team went above and beyond to get the perfect... car for you! We wish you many happy miles in your new Q50, and thank you again for choosing INFINITI of Peoria!

Employees Worked With
    April 26, 2018

Took my QX80 in for service with a factory warranty issue. Josh discovered my issue quickly and accurately. He took the task of finding the solution s...eriously and got the issue resolved with even being a very rare issue for these vehicles. The amount of service from delivery of the vehicle home and the amount of communication is like no other dealership I???ve experienced.

INFINITI of Peoria

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are pleased to hear that Josh was able to get you in and back on the road quickly. We hope ...to be of service to you again!

January 11, 2018

We have two infinity cars and we live in Prescott. It is 100 miles + each way. We are glad to drive 200 miles because of your Service Consultant Gre...g Geiser. His professional attitude, knowledge , and his concerns for the customer is truly unbelievable. He listens, makes recommendations, and gets the work completed as promised. We had had three service appointments and our satisfaction has been 100%. The quality of the repairs. has been excellent. The 200 miles mean nothing when it comes to the safety of our family. Greg has given us peace of mind. Thank you infinity of Peoria for employing Greg and thank Greg for doing an exceptional job.

INFINITI of Peoria

Thank you for the fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear that Greg went above and beyond for you and your service visits. We truly appreciate your ...continued business with us. We look forward to working with you again!

November 13, 2017

Purchasing a new car is far from my favorite thing. I dread the experience from the moment I pull into the lot. I am writing this as Abraham, fro...m Infiniti of Peoria, truly helped ease my concerns, and quickened the process. I thank you, Abraham, for respecting my time, and completing so much of the paperwork prior to my arrival. Your "way" was available, but not pushy, light yet professional. I thank you for your time and effort and will remember you as I look for my next purchase. Wishing you continued success, Tim Johnston

October 6, 2017

After a handful of "new car experiences" elsewhere in the past I can say that I've been treated ok, but never as well as I have at Infiniti of Peoria!... My experiences with every one I've come in contact with since I bought my G37 Coupe new in 2012 has been a positive one. I live 90 miles away and have never had any problems scheduling an appointment, and now that my car is out-of-warranty, I still don't hesitate to drive there and back for a simple oil change! Matt Delveccio as my service associate has always gone above and beyond to meet my needs, including a 4 pm oil change when "I just happened to be in town". The Service Department is first class because of employees like him! Shanna Sanmarco is Peorias' Service Manager and she definitely believes in customer satisfaction and rewarding a customers' loyalty. She and her team recently fixed a problem I had with my cars' Navigation unit. She could have easily told me the repair would not be covered but instead went to bat for me and took care of the problem! Shanna and Matt are valuable assets to the dealership. Nowhere else have I been treated to this level of respect, fairness, consideration and hospitality. Randy Zimmerman, Prescott Valley AZ

INFINITI of Peoria

Randy, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! It is great to read such wonderful comments about your experiences with us. We ...truly appreciate your continued business with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

September 12, 2017

Honestly made a appointment to look at used cars and the guy said he would have them lined up they had one car ready for me to look at.

Justin, we are disappointed to hear we failed to provide you with the quality experience you deserve. This is not the level of service we expect from ...our team, and we apologize. Our manager would really like to help turn your experienced around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact him to discuss what we can to do help: John Larson, 623-583-5713.

March 7, 2017

I recently purchased a used car from Infiniti of Peoria located on Bell Rd. I was met by Abraham Diaz, one of the salesman there. He was very professi...onal and helpful, answering each of my questions and when he didn't know the answer, he knew just where to get it.I brought my car in for inspection as a trade -in, and in my own experience they were more than fair to me. I was able to get the car that I wanted on the spot without a single issue. I highly recommend anyone in the market for a new or used high end vehicle , give these people a call. You won't be disappointed, no hassle, no pressures, this the basics of what you want. These people really listen to you and have your best interest in mind. I really appreciated all the attention and fast professional service, you can't go wrong here at Infiniti of Peoria. Thank you once again and you know i'll be back in the future with my next purchase !!!

INFINITI of Peoria

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! It is great to hear that Abraham and the team made your experience great and provided you wi...th the service you deserved. We wish you all the best with your car, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

February 26, 2017

Go pre approved online. We get there total different story. Total waste of time. Will approve me for 10,000 - 12,000 but not and 8000.00 car.

9167 W Bell Rd Peoria, AZ 85382