Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

644 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stevinson Lexus of Frederick from DealerRater.com
  • Kasey was great

Thank you for sharing, Bill! We truly value your business!

We worked with Kasey on reviewing options to purchase. He was really helpful and very accommodating. He even brought the car to our area for test drive. We were impressed.

Thank you for sharing, Bill! We truly value your business!

• Adam Starbuck
    January 19, 2017

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Thank you James! Enjoy your new RX350!

Adam was great to work with. He went out of his way to find the car we wanted. He went to two different dealership to find the RX350 with what we wanted on it. We highly recommen him.

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Thank you James! Enjoy your new RX350!

• Excellent Experience with Kasey in Fredrick

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Kasey! Your business is appreciated!

This process took a 1/2 day because we spent so much time looking at the options on the lot, to choose from. The sales man was outstanding. No pressure or catches with pricing. Even during my search on line he wasn't too pushy and was always timely.

• Great experience
    December 28, 2016

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review for Dennis and the dealership. Enjoy your new Lexus!

I want to share a fabulous experience that I had at Stephenson Lexus of Frederick! It was More than I could've expected. Dennis Huntsman was so great to work with and such a fun person to talk to! He is very direct and listen to everything I wanted and help me find the Lexus of my dreams!

• Great Experience With a Great Team
    December 9, 2016

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

WOW!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great in depth review! We truly appreciate your business.

ompetition is very apparent in the automotive industry and we had great experiences test driving an Audi A4, BMW 328x, Acura TLX Advanced AWD, Mercedes Benz C300 4 matic, and a Lexus IS 300. All dealerships were nice and have great products; however, Stevinson stuck out for a few extra areas. My wife really enjoyed the experience she had with Chris Rogers at the Lexus of Frederick dealership. He was knowledgable, relaxed, and cared for her well being; plus, she had a great test drive with him. We went and test drove many of the other cars listed previously afterwards and she was drawn back to Lexus because of the fantastic incentives they offered and the people at the organization. Further, I had read great things about the Stevinson family and the contributions they have made to the entire metropolitan area throughout the years and still going strong today. The article I read that Kent had published in regards to a message to our customers really pushed us toward Stevinson. The showroom in Frederick is gorgeous, Chris Rogers is a fantastic tenured employee of 17 years, Zach helped my wife with the technical setup and Alli did a great job on the financial piece. This was all further brought together by the customer driven leadership that John Petro helps to bring together. I had a chance to speak with John and he is a leader with great integrity and very customer centric.

• Wonderfully simple
    November 27, 2016

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Hey Tammi, Thank you for the great review! We hope you are loving your new wheels

Kasey worked all Friday afternoon to find me a deal that fits my budget. Everyone went out of their way to ensure that we were more than satisfied with our purchase. YEAH Kasey and Stevinson Lexus of Frederick .

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

• Incredibly positive and stress free!
    October 17, 2016

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

That's so fantastic to hear! We hope you are loving your RX400h!!

I had been looking for a used compact or subcompact 4WD SUV nonstop for over a month throughout Colorado. I had gotten very discouraged at both the quality of vehicles and negative interactions with most sales people. Then I happened upon Stevenson Lexus of Fredrick. My online request to the dealership was responded to immediately with vehicles that fit my criteria. From the moment I walked in I was genuinely treated as if finding the right car for me was important and everyone involved was knowledgeable, positive and went out of their way to make it a stress free experience. They went above and beyond every expectation I had and then some. I am now the owner of a beautiful Lexus RX 400h hybrid vehicle that is in pristine condition. I have become a Stevinson Lexus of Fredrick customer for life and I would encourage anyone to make the short drive to purchase from this dealership - you will be so glad you did!

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

That's so fantastic to hear! We hope you are loving your RX400h!!

• "Labor day car buying"
    September 9, 2016

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

That's so great to hear! We hope you are loving your Subaru!

That weekend I was trying to find a used Subaru WRX online. After looking for hours. I found one that really had my attention. I got in contact with Stevinson's. Which led my wife and I to Kasey, A woman in Finance, and eventually to Adam to seal the deal before driving off in my third WRX. They all were very pleasant to work with! Although I felt bad being there on a holiday for all that were working. Kasey treated us very good! "I hope you got to go home on time and enjoy a steak dinner with your family Kasey!" Also thank you to the previous owners, the service dept., and the detail shop for taking such good care of that car! If I am in the market for a new or used car again I will for sure see what you have! Thanks again from Loveland! Todd

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

That's so great to hear! We hope you are loving your Subaru!

• Surpassed my expectations!
    September 6, 2016

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

We're so happy to hear that we were able to help in the unfortunate situation.

I bought a certified used Cadillac in March. In August a fuel regulator went out and this gentleman made sure I was well taken care of! He was genuine and was easy to talk to. I was able to get a hold of him with ease. I look forward to getting a future car from Stevinson Lexus again.

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

We're so happy to hear that we were able to help in the unfortunate situation.

• Found the perfect fit
    August 27, 2016

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review! We hope you are loving your new "stylish" ride! :)

I had been looking for a reliable but stylish vehicle and found it at Stevenson Lexus. The overall experience was low pressure and friendly. The associate, John, was very knowledgeable in the specific features I was looking for and found a vehicle that fit all my needs. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family.