• Great place

Very pleasant not pushy at all very reasonable vehicles work with you to get you into a vehicle stand. Y the vehicles they have.

• I'm happy

Jim was very patient and respectful to me and the whole family he gave us a good deal on a mini van that was in good shape with very affordable prices when we were late on payments he was very patient with us he will be missed RIP jim

• Great dealership

I have bought 3 cars from my friend jim a 2003 audi a6, 1996 bmw, and a 2002 diamente i have no complaints all cars run like champions jim and his dealership thank you -Andrew

• I Got Ripped Off From this Dealer

I Bought a 1999 Audi from this dealer 10-12-12, it was the first time I went to by a new used car, there was a check engine light on and the Dealer Jim Amjad told me it was just a o2 sensor, that was a lie, after I paid for the car I took the car back to a Audi Dealer there were 18 things wrong with the car, the struts were bad the flexible muffler pipe was broke, transmision is bad, I then pulled a carfax report for 39.99 and the car had a 44 history report including a TOTAL LOSS, I have Army Insurance on my other cars and they would not even insure the car.