Vito's Auto Sales and Rentals

Average based on 64 reviews.
  • Excellent experience

Diego was really friendly and I also didn't feel like I was getting worked over by a slime ball which every other dealership in in town felt like that except for a man named Chris at the Chevy dealership. Either way he found me what I needed and helped me make my budget work. Would completely recommend

• Excellent Customer Service

Rebecca and I are very happy, we wanted a very nice new used car with low mileage. And they found us one, and they got us pre-approved we were in quick and out quickly with our car. Answer all our questions, for once I was satisfied with a car lot.

• Poor service

I do not recommend dealing with Vito's. I attempted to contact them to rectify a debt and they not only didn't have record of my payment, but they were extremely rude in terms of problem solving. Very un-impressive.

• outstanding service

Amazing service I walked in just looking not really thinking about getting anything but before you know it he found me a car that fitted my needs he got me approved for more then I have ever been approved for he got me in a car in 3 hours amazing car very low prices and I totally 100% recommend him to everyone you will be very happy and satisfied that you went there

• I love the customer service

Went to vitosautosalesak.com to look for a vehicle and was very happy with my purchase

• Awesome

Service was awesome.I would recommend this dealer to my friends.

Service was awesome.I would recommend this dealer to my friends.

• Nice approach

Appreciated the approach and the no pressure sale. Honest and approachable.

Appreciated the approach and the no pressure sale. Honest and approachable.

• Happy customer

Liberty helped me so much and he have great customer service. Im happy I came to Vito's today.

• Very helpful

Very helpful and friendly staff. Definitely helped get the best deal today.

Very helpful and friendly staff. Definitely helped get the best deal today.

• I really like the customer service

I really like your guys customer service, couldn't be better. Very Polite and professional. Keep up the good work. Thank you