Average based on 144 reviews.
  • Most enjoyable experence of buying a car !!!!!!

Great Experience Great Customer service , Most enjoyable Day of buying a car , actually it only took 2 hrs , to process loan , test drive and Detail the car , The Nicest People in the business ... Mike in Los Chavez

• Cody ROCKS!

Cody made our car buying experience simple and easy. We live in Arizona, found the vehicle on the Internet...at first we were hesitant to purchase from out of state. Cody was extremely honest. The purchase and transport was easy...thanks to Cody. We HIGHLY reccomend Cody and Morning Star.

• Very good experience

Very good experience with this company! Aaron, Cody, and Brian were very helpful. Unfortunately, our bank was unable to finance a car loan, since my fiancé and I just moved to the state and don't begin work for 2 weeks. We wanted to pay in cash for a particular vehicle, but due to the good prices the cars sell for at this dealership, the owner was unable to reduce the price by $900 so we could pay upfront. However it's a Very nice dealership, with solid deals, professional staff, and good inventory!

• Great Service

Our sales rep. Was very helpful and did everything he could to work out a deal for us that help fit our budget! Service was great!

• Great People to work with

Arron and everyone at Morningstar were very great to buy a car from!

Arron and everyone at Morningstar were very great to buy a car from!

• Great car, great price, great service

I flew in to purchase a BMW. Their description of the vehicle was spot on. Very happy with the vehicle.....it says a lot when you travel over 800 miles to do business with someone

• Great service

This was my second car to buy at Morningstar and won't be my last. Great service from Aaron! Very happy with our purchases.

• Great service

I purchased a Ford Flex and I am very happy thank you so much

I purchased a Ford Flex and I am very happy thank you so much

• Great buying process

Clear, concise buying process. No games. Simple process.

Clear, concise buying process. No games. Simple process.

• Great Experience!

I just bought a 2015 Altima from Morning Star Motors and I CANNOT say enough good things about Aaron, Rebecca and staff. I was due for a new car, having had mine for 7 years and they were VERY helpful. 1) They understood what I was looking for and had the cars ready for me when I went to test drive. 2) Any questions that I had, were answered, and if they didn't have the answer ready, went to find it immediately. 3) They did not pressure, but went at my pace. 4) When I was ready (two days later) to make a decision, they had everything ready to go for me. I have never had that kind of service at any dealership. Side note, I went to a local MAJOR dealership here in ABQ to look at cars. A suave sales guy "sauntered" over and asked me what I was looking for. I told him exactly what I wanted, and the maximum price. He walked me all over the parking lot and THEN told me he didn't have anything in my price. Bottom line here... if you don't like wasting your time with sales guys who are thinking about their paycheck rather than yours, go to Morning Star. Period.