• Great customer service

Friendly staff, great costumer service, very knowledgeable and was very prompt on helping me!

• Great SERVICE

Staff was courteous, got me in and out. Always a plus.

Staff was courteous, got me in and out. Always a plus.

• Great service

The service people were nice and vehicle was serviced in a timely manner. I'll be back.

• Very friendly

Great dealership! Always get great service. Highly recommend taking your vehicle there.

• Love my Edge!

Ordered my car and everything went smoothly and love my new car!

Peter, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Ordered my car and everything went smoothly and love my new car!

• Town & Country Ford

Excellent service every time. From the very knowledgeable service advisor to the well trained technicians. They always know what my vehicle needs & deliver in a timely fashion.

• Town and Country Ford Service and Sales

very fast and very friendly. Job well done !!!!! I have been dealing with Town and Country for over 20 years and will continue to.

• My truck

I would like to thank Town&Country for today's visit. They were extremely nice and did exactly what I needed done!! Thank you

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Troy! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• GREAT SERVICE

They were very friendly and eager to help. Kept me updated on status of completion.

• Pam Vine

I've no idea who this person is. I received an email asking for a review of this person. I can say that I purchased a 2009 mustang GT from this dealership and all was well until Duane Cunningham, spoiled the deal. This man called me and cursed at me because of a review that I submitted to ford motor company. I am a lifelong ford buyer and this dealership is by far the worst that I have ever come into contact with.

We appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at Town & Country Ford take our reviews very seriously. Please contact us at your convenience so that we can understand the details of your situation and attempt to resolve this issue. Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we look forward to speaking with you. Customer Relations Manager, Derrick Spratt at (502) 815-2717