• New VW

JC was wonderful to work with!!! Eich is a great place to purchase a new car!

JC was wonderful to work with!!! Eich is a great place to purchase a new car!

• Timmoes

Great service that got me exactly what I needed. Fast and timely so I could be on my way.

• JC was great.

They offered a buyout of my lease. Smooth transactions. JC was great.

They offered a buyout of my lease. Smooth transactions. JC was great.

• 2017 Jetta

We were part of the diesel buyout. We ended up buying a 2017 Jetta and drove it to Florida. We had no problems. JC was very professional. We stop in and he washes our car, which is great. We have had several VW'S. Service department is the best. Very honest and prompt. Our son has a VW and also our grandson. Would deal with them again.

• Never go anywhere else!

My family has been purchasing cars from Eich Motors for decades. I live out of town, but come back to St. Cloud for maintainence and to get my cars. My latest lease is courtesy of JC Campos....excellent customer service!

• Never go anywhere else!

• Great Dealership

Service people are excellent. Very helpful and knowledgeable. ...

Service people are excellent. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

• Eich Motor Company

Always a wonderful experience at Eich Motor Company. Very nice facility, awesome staff. I would definitely recommend them.

• Service

Great service! They got me in right away and fixed the problem at a fair price.

Great service! They got me in right away and fixed the problem at a fair price.

• Wonderful People

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Made it a very easy purchase. Happy we got to work with these great people.