• Big mike

JC very professional very helpful he got back to us very fast ! thanks

JC very professional very helpful he got back to us very fast ! thanks

• JETTA

We like dealing with EICH! Sales person was JC, awesome guy to work with!

We like dealing with EICH! Sales person was JC, awesome guy to work with!

• Atlas 2018

Love my new Atlas! JC is the best salesman in town (I've worked with a few of them!) He really cares about getting you the right fit for your family. He is patient and I didn't feel like he was pushing me into any decisions. I will recommend him to all my friends. I feel good about my decision, thank you Juan Carlos!

• They know how to take care of there customers

I LOVE my mazda. I came into the dealership looking to purchase a small crossover and left with a small hatch back car. I never saw that coming. I had been shopping for a while and was just tired of test driving and looking for a vehicle. JC was the Salesman who helped me look for a vehicle. He was great he asked questions and really listened to me to help me figure out what I really wanted and what was optional for me. He took the time to ask me questions and got to know me and a little about my family. I never felt pressured to purchase from him and I thought it was GREAT that he donates to others in need and to me that is huge. It is important to me to give my business to people and places that have Integrity and values that are similar to mine. When I brought my car in for repairs I could hardly believe how easy they made it for me. They worked around my schedule and I was in and out in no time at all. I was treated so good by every employee. I would recommend any one who is looking to purchase a vehicle to stop on in and talk to JC. He will treat you right.

• Review

We worked with JC at Eich to purchase a vehicle. We would recommend working with JC. He was helpful, friendly and easy to work with. He made our car buying experience great .

• Mister

Even though I did not buy, Tim was on point with answering my inquiries and getting the info I requested. All around easy experience.

• Experience with JC at Eich Motor

Best car buying experience I’ve ever had! Friendly, knowledgeable Salesman with no pressure to buy. Gave me fair value for my trade-in and great financing options! Quick and easy!

• Great service and prices as always

I worked with JC, Ryan and Jake for the first time and everything was smooth and seamless. Thanks for your help guys!

• VW Passat

Amazing character for all the employees. So caring to each customer, and very patient.

• Great

We stopped at Eich after a long day of car shopping and having driven several other vehicles. We found the staff at Eich friendly and knowledgeable, helping us to zero in on what we were looking for. We enjoyed working with JC and appreciated his patience and sense of humor. JC and Ryan were diligent in finding us the right vehicle at the right price, and we ultimately purchased a certified used Tiguan. The whole process was an efficient and positive experience to the credit of JC, Ryan and Sally. We would recommend Eich without hesitation.