Gilleland Chevrolet Inc.

4.2
  • What a nice response and very thorough and quick.

Marlene, Thank you for contacting us and for taking time out of your day to give us a 5 Star Review! I trust we'll see you down the road! Thank you

I am currently looking for a Chevrolet Colorado and needed photos for one, wow, it didn't take long and photos were provided. I would recommend this dealership!

• Good people

Good folks. They offered solid prices and assumed I, as a buyer, had knowledge of the marketplace. That was refreshing. Definitely recommend.

Hi JT, Thank you for your business and for the great review!

Hi JT, Thank you for your business and for the great review!

• buyer

Cory was great he got us in the car fast and got use good financing for the car we found for are granddaughter.

Thank you for your business, your review and working with Cory!

Thank you for your business, your review and working with Cory!

• FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!

Thank you for your business and working with Bryce!

Bryce was so dedicated to finding us the right truck. Even though they didn't have the exact truck on their lot, Bryce was able to find one that met and exceeded all of our needs for a great price! There was no feeling of pressure or need to haggle. I will definitely recommend anyone to Gilliland Chevrolet!

Thank you for your business and working with Bryce!

• Poor dealer

Recently bought a Silverado with this dealership and was promised empty promises. Was told I would get touch up to the paint and feel completely short with their partners of Saint Cloud collision. Will I buy a truck from them again no. This dealership fell short of what I assumed was common knowledge to people when you are promised paint touch ups but miss scratches plan as day on the door panels you realize their employees are poor quality in multiple categories. I hope they figure it out or the dealership will go into the ground recommend friendly chev of fridley mn much better customer service.

Tanner we would like to apologize for our less than desirable service with your recent purchase. My name is Jerry and I am the Customer Care Representative here at Gilleland Chevrolet. I will like to invite you to contact me directly at (320) 258-4237 so we can work out a remedy to your issue. Thank you again for your purchase and I am looking forward to speaking with you.

• Great place!

Thank you Pam. Nina really enjoyed working with you as well.

I got to do with Nina. She's the best person could it happen to me. I was looking for my son's first car, he did have a lot of money. I went shopping today before, to be sure he would be treated with respect. I went to six different dealers, I was treated like garbage. When I went to Gilleland, I was sure I would be treated as badly as I was the other dealers. Nina took time to call me down, she treated me decently and me the perfect SUV for my son. I highly recommend going there to find a new car. I will definitely come back in the future. Be sure to ask for Nina, the best salesperson they have. I drove and hour and a half to get here. worth every minute

Thank you Pam. Nina really enjoyed working with you as well.

• Exactly what was expected, friendly Staff

I had a recall issue and everyone that I talked to was polite and there were no problems. The time spent to repair the issue was exactly what was quoted everything went fine.

We're completely dedicated to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. We value our guests and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Be sure to visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Regards, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

• Good service and great waiting area

I have used local service departments at Toyota, Hyundia and Ford. All of them stack up very well with each other

It is wonderful to hear that our staff here at Gilleland Chevrolet Cadillac was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. If you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Be sure to visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

• great service. Excellent sales experience

It was easy sign and drive got a great deal and the sales person was easy to work with and was very professional.

Roy, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our guests. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter. Best Regards, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

• Excellent service and facilities

I was very impressed with Tim Arnold. He answered all my questions and with ease. Never felt pressure to buy NOW.

Thank you for the excellent review, Craig. It is great to know that Tim was able to provide you with pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943