567 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pat Lobb Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Purchase of a used 4runner

I had a unbelievably great experience purchasing my 4runner. I was expecting pushy sales people and a great deal of stress. I found exactly the opposite. Ken Sisk was my sales person. He could not have been any better. He is very genuine and wanted me to get the right vehicle. I arrived late for the appointment and he stayed an additional 4 hours to work with me. Top Notch!!!!!

• Most straightforward TOYOTA dealership I have dealt with
    May 21, 2017

Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

PlanoTx, Thank you for the great review! George is a great asset to us! Thank you for your business.

I have purchased or leased 5 vehicles from TOYOTA from different locations and states over the years. This dealership was by far the most straightforward, honest and efficient out of all by far. Thank you

• Pat Lobb, The Best for a New or Used Car

Thank you sir! For the wonderful review! George does a great job with all of our customers!

Pat Lobb always keeps my needs as #1. We have purchased 6 auto over the last 10 years both new and used. From start to finish in the sales process we always feel we are getting the best service and best deal. George Mogollon has sold us half of our autos and he is a knowledgable top notch sales consultant. We always ask for George. As far as serviceing we always ask for Doug Ranzer, he is one of the very best and takes care of all our needs. Everyone at Pat Lobb makes you feel like family and you want to go back and do business with them.

• purchase car

Stephen, thanks for the 5 Stars!

I went to a couple dealerships not the sales was not much help. I came here and Stephen Brawner took his time, made me not feel rushed and went over everything from start to finish. I will go back, refer family and friends. I did send two friends bought from Stephen Brawner. ask for Stephen Brawner

Stephen, thanks for the 5 Stars!

• A positive force in our community
    May 14, 2017

Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Why 5 stars ? Let us count the Y's ! Imagine a difficult 3 dimensional puzzle. The picture is the vehicle you want to own. Your team: 3 highly qualified, competent, professional and caring individuals. Deta Ghaemi, Chad Weiner, Greg Stephens - PUT IT ALL TOGETHER. This dealership absolutely went the extra distance to ensure our picture was not just complete but presented, gift wrapped and a pleasant experience throughout the process, even with the difficulties. Their caring approach to our specific needs is greatly appreciated. Not originally from Texas, we were blessed to encounter a business that is a credit to our community, a pleasure to refer to our family members and friends. ;)

Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

42Deiros, what a pleasure to read your review! Thank you for the thought and effort you put in to this message. We do appreciate your business! Thank You!

• This world needs more salespeople like George.
    May 14, 2017

Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

bmi6802, Thank you for the kind words and great review! George does a wonderful job with our customers! Thanks again for the great comments!

My husband and I had the BEST experience today & it was all due to George. He was helpful, patient, knowledgeable, and genuinely kind. As far as customer service goes, George wrote the book. We can't thank him, and Patt Lobb Toyota enough.

• Best car buying experience - George Mogollon
    May 3, 2017

Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

MARKK, We thing George is great as well! Thank you for the great review!

Pat Lob Toyota and George Mogollon have made the car buying / leasing experience hassle free. The entire process was easy, simple and best of all I was in and out in 1 hour. My experiences in the past with car dealerships and the endless back and forth with car salesmen, finance people, their managers made the car buying experience a nightmare and something I dreaded. Not at Pat Lob Toyota, they were absolutely fantastic. Congratulations Pat Lob Toyota team for doing it right and a special thanks to George Mogollon who went out of his way to help me find a great deal for my daughter and to get us in the right car in a hassle free way. Highly recommend this team.

Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

MARKK, We thing George is great as well! Thank you for the great review!

• Great experience with Pat Lobb and George Mogollon
    May 3, 2017

Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

JamieMckTX, Very sorry to hear you were in an accident but Very Glad George was able to help get you back on the road!

Due to crash, suddenly needed a car. George was very knowledgeable and very helpful to make it happen. Would recommend both George and dealersip if you need new vehicle

• Fantastic, Caring, Not Pushy
    May 1, 2017

Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Great to read this review! Dita does a great job with all of her customers! Thank you for your business!

I had the best experience at this dealership thanks to Dita Ghaemi. She has the kindest smile and took me through the ins and outs of the Toyota Corolla models. She was energetic and never seemed to waiver in enthusiasm. In my past car buying experiences, I have been lied to, talked down to because I'm a woman, and taken advantage of. Even though I knew my time with my 2004 Dodge was coming to a close, I clung to it in hopes of avoiding the dreaded car buying experience. I woke up Saturday morning with knots in my stomach, sweaty hands, and a frantic heartbeat. It was time to face the dreaded car dealership, uppity salesmen, and being harassed about needing to buy something that I really didn't need. The moment I walked onto the parking lot I was greeted with smiles and "Good Mornings!", it was a very refreshing and new experience. Everyone was friendly and, most of all, not pushy. Any lingering anxiety I had was swept away by Dita's warm smile and teasing introduction. We spent five and half hours with Dita. She was very honest and gave us her opinion on all of the models and features. When I decided that I didn't want the newer model because of the shiny touch screen, she respected my opinion and didn't press the issue. I eventually found the car of my dreams and, thanks to the amazing team at Pat Lobb's, I walked off the lot with a 2016 Toyota Corolla in near mint condition. I can't remember their names but the insurance man and the financing guy were tops too. I hope they're still working there when I need my next vehicle because I will certainly be going back to this place!

• Outstanding Performer
    April 30, 2017

Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Thank you for wonderful review! We are glad to hear you had such a great experience with our dealership and Dita!

Dita Ghaemi is exceptional and truly and OUTSTANDING PERFORMER. I brought my daughter to Pat Lobb for her first car buying experience that I was hoping would be a memorable one. When it was not only memorable but very personal. Dita took my daughter in immediately and spoke to her with respect and encouragement along with a very relaxing demeanor. Dita explained every step to the vehicle and engaged my daughter in the entire experience. Along with Dita all the employees of the dealership just embraced my daughter and made her very welcome to be there. I have bought vehicles for many years however Dita made this a great and exceptional experience, again I hope that in some way Dita is awarded as outstanding performer for her care, attention, and personal commitment to this experience.