4.1
Average based on 7 reviews
  • My car buying experience

My overall experience with this company was OK. I expected a phone call from them all they did was email.

• great people

Good people and very accommodating. Very busy so be patience.

Good people and very accommodating. Very busy so be patience.

• Clearly those reviewing this place work there.

Honestly, in the past I haven't been compelled enough to write a review about any establishment. However, after such an overwhelmingly poor customer service experience with Ryan (front desk representative), simply "brushing this off" and letting it go wasn't an option. Expectations for when you walk in: Be prepared to wait an extensive amount of time on any of the 4 representatives at the front. Clearly their first priority is to take a call, then help those that are in the store. Once you do get a part selected and ordered, they're pretty quick at picking it up and bringing it to the front. At that time, you'll find your self in the same predicament that you started with... the representatives will constantly take calls prior to getting you checked out. They'll constantly avoid eye contact and they feel very put off that you're asking them a question in between phone calls. In my case, when you do get a hold of someone (again, Ryan for example), you've inconvenienced them so much that the word "Customer" no longer applies. The fact that anyone would drive all over the city/take time off from work to purchase a good from their shop means absolutely nothing at this point. Ryan was very confrontational. As I attempted to reason with him that I've been waiting an extended amount of time for a wheel that's been sitting at the front desk, he immediately became defensive. His customer service skills are minimal and are on the verge of being non-existent. Again, my only warning is to set extremely low expectations prior to showing up to the office. You'll only walk away slightly dissatisfied, short on time, and hopefully best case, still leaving with the part in hand.

• Great service. Professional staff

Great service. Professional staff. Have what I'm looking for everytime.

Great service. Professional staff. Have what I'm looking for everytime.

I have been dealing with Midway Auto Parts for a few years now with parts and cars. I have never had a problem with them, they have always been very helpful and truthfull about the vehicles for sale on there lot. I have now purchased 6 vehicles from them and have had all of my friends and family come to midway for there parts or cars. I can say i will never buy a new vehicle again from a dealership, i will use Midway. Thanks Midway your are the best.

• Very fast friendly service.

No dealerships or shops had the coil spring we needed when ours snapped on an '07. We called them and luckily they had the strut and spring! Very fast friendly service! Price was unbeatable and the part was in fantastic condition with an outstanding warrenty. For hard to find stuff check these guys out! Will be going there for our stuff from now on.

• Midway Auto Sales KCMO

These guys have great deals and there's never any preasure to buy. There is full disclosure on all their units. They have all kinds of differnt things to sell, check them out at midwayauto.com.