St. Cloud Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

243 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of St. Cloud Toyota from DealerRater.com

May 21, 2018

The sales staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They answered our many questions and were very patient as we struggled to make our choice. We ha...ve always had a good experience with Toyota in the past and this experience was even better. Thanks for the assistance and advice.

May 12, 2018

I traded My 2014 Tundra for a new 2017 Tundra, the used car Manager said they had to deduct $1800 from my trade value because they had to get it Toyot...a certified and that cost $1000 and it had to have new tires put on it to be certified and that would be another $800. A few months later I saw my old truck and talked to the new owner and he said it was NOT sold to him as a Toyota Used certified. and it did NOT have new tires on it. I have bought three new vehicles from St. Cloud Toyota in the last 4 years. but not will not but there again. Sorry Darcey you are a good salesmen to work with but when your Manager lies like that I cannot buy from St Cloud again.

Thank you for your feedback. Our Sales Manager, Mick Henkemeyer, tried to reach you regarding the details of your Tundra trade-in. It seems there may ...have been a misunderstanding, and we would hate to lose a customer because of that. Tom Findley - General Manager

May 7, 2018

Huge thank you to the staff at St Cloud Toyota for making my car leasing experience incredibly positive! You were patient, knowledgeable and helpful ...in my decision.

May 6, 2018

Josh Conway was very courteous, professional, knowledgeable and straightforward while we test drove cars and negotiated buying a used Camry. Over the... past few weeks we had visited several Toyota dealers and we had many negative and frustrating experiences in dealing with salespeople at other dealerships. It was so refreshing working with Josh. He didn't pressure us at all and was very patient in answering our questions and demonstrating various features of the Camrys we tried out. If more car salespeople were like Josh, the public at large would have a much more positive view of shopping for and buying a car. Thank you Josh very much!!! Also, before we went up to St. Cloud, we spoke with Justice Bruyere a few times by phone and we had a very good experience speaking with her. We were able to obtain a "lowest price" after we identified two cars we had seen on the internet that we liked. The negotiation process was fair and she was very professional and courteous, too. When we asked about the body condition of the used car, she offered to go out and look at it and call us back to tell us what she observed. She was very honest about the vehicle's condition and she even sent us photos of a few nicks on it without our asking her to do that. So, it made it easier for us, knowing what the price of each car would be and what we wanted to look for as far as external condition of the vehicle before we went up to St. Cloud to see them.

May 4, 2018

From sales to service, this dealership is the best in the business today, The team of Rick,Ben, Dan are examples of how Customers want to be treated!

Rick Knettel

Senior Sales Associate

May 3, 2018

Second car we have purchasesd from Jeff Pagel. He is awesome. Great service. Great place to do business. Stop by. They will not disappoint you.

May 1, 2018

Saint Cloud Toyota has fantastic customer service . I recently had some service work done on my Rav 4 The service department and dealership were ext...remely friendly and did everything they could to make the experience easy for me.

Rick Knettel

Senior Sales Associate

April 30, 2018

I worked with Josh Conway to find a used Toyota Camry that had the options I wanted and in my price range. Josh was very kind and helpful and did not... pressure me to go with a more expensive vehicle. I was able to ask questions and get answers and test the vehicles I wanted to. My only complaint was the time it took to wrap up the financing and paperwork which was done by other individuals. I was there for almost 3 hours sitting and waiting and finally signing all the paperwork. The last person I worked with to sign was not friendly and did not smile once. That kind of darkened the whole experience. Not warm and friendly like everyone else I met.

April 27, 2018

Easiest vehicle purchase experience I've ever had. Josh was friendly, knowledgeable and seemed to have my best interest in mind. Mitch in finance and ...helpful, No pressure tactics.

April 26, 2018

Had SCT replace rack & pinion as well as rear brakes (calipers, rotors & pads) on my 2008 Solara. Work was done professionally and timely. Thanks so m...uch.

St. Cloud Toyota