• Awesome dealersip

I purchased my Toyota Rav 4 this May 2016. For a month prior to going to St Cloud Toyota I went on line and checked out other Toyota dealerships. I went with St Cloud because of past reviews and also the quick response I got by emailing them with questions I had. Of the 4 dealerships I was in comunication with St Cloud Toyota met or beat the competion. I made an appointment and went with my sons. I am a widow and met a salesman by the name of Trevor. He made me feel so comfortable it was like talking with my own sons. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my and my sons questions. He was very honest and made the whole experience fun. Being a widow I am very skeptical and a tough sell. Now I know meeting Trevor I would have been just fine going it alone. I had my heart set on a red Rav 4 but after test driving I fell in love with a charcoal grey. Before I left he made sure it was washed had a full tank of gas and gave me a red hoodie. St Cloud was the first of 4 dealersips I was going to check out. Needless to say St Cloud saved me time and money by going to them first. So save yourself time and money and go to St Cloud Toyota. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you with your search for a new Rav4, Woody. Trevor and the rest of our team strive to deliver a great experience, that keeps our customers' needs first priority. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. We know you are going to enjoy the Toyota Rav4, and all of its options, for years to come. - Tom Findley General Manager

• Easy & Great Trade In for a Newer Used Car

Very recent trade in for 11 year old car which had been serviced in St.Cloud Toyota (SCT) for last 4 years. Have always had good experience their service department. Found a beauty of a used car by using SCT website. Made an appointment to drive new car and purchased new car 5 days later. Trade in day was easy, got history on new car, and took just over an hour to complete. My last car purchase took over 5 hours to complete and at that time had had vowed never to buy a car again! Manager was pleasant and knowledgable. New car was clean and is working great. Got better than expected trade-in price for old car. Have and will recommend St.Cloud Toyota.

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to change your mindset regarding the vehicle purchase process Senior Girl. Our store always prides itself on delivering a great experience that is hassle free. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future. -Tom Findley General Manager

• Great experience. This is our 5th Toyota.

It's great to hear how loyal you are to Toyota, Bill! Thank you for working with us! Tom Findley - General Manager

The overall experience was great. This is our 5th Toyota and we have been happy with all of them. We Will be going back. My experience with this website leaves something to be desired but that is another story.

• Great Cars

Thank you for your business, Ron! We hope you are enjoying your Camry! Tom Findley - General Manager

I was looking for a dependable, quiet and smoother riding car and found through research that the Toyota Camry was hard to beat. I also found St Cloud Toyota a good place to buy a car. I was not pressured to buy, which really turns me off, but I found professional and capable sales staff, as well as some conversation which your service people to be top notch. That is why I decided to buy at St Cloud Toyota. I will also consider buying again at St Cloud Toyota,If I am in the market in the future. Thank you Ron Schwarz

• Great Car and Great Folks at St. Cloud Toyota

Thank you for your business and great review! We look forward to seeing you when you are in for Service! Tom Findley - General Manager

I purchased a 2016 Toyota Camry XSE and this is my 2nd Camry which I think is a great automobile. Nate and the crew were good to deal and work with and I intend to have my car serviced at their dealership as long as I own this car and am in the area. They took a lot of the hassling away from the deal and I enjoyed the experience.

• Great customer service

I had a good experience working with Matt buying my Rav 4. I was getting a new vehicle after owning my Camry for over 10 years so I was not to sure about what to expect. I was greeted by Matt when I walked in the door and he helped me to feel at ease. I can feel stressed trying to make the right choice. I finally found the one I wanted and Matt helped set up all the new technology. I feel that I will get any help I need in the future with questions and I can't say THANK YOU enough. The feeling that you get knowing that they want you to be satisfied is awesome. It was very impressed.

Thank you for working with Matt on your new RAV4, Mary! Please stop in or give us a call if any questions come up regarding your new vehicle! Tom Findley - General Manager

• Great Experience, Family friendly

We recently purchased our third vehicle from St. Cloud Toyota and as always the experience was great. Rick is the best, one of the multiple reasons we keep returning. I would highly recommend St. Cloud Toyota to anyone looking for a vehicle in the greater St. Cloud area.

Thank you for your repeat business, Zach! Rick has been with our dealership for a long time, and we are very lucky to have him! Tom Findley - General Manager

• First time owning a Toyota

Glad to hear you are enjoying the Tacoma, Dick! We look forward to seeing you again! Tom Findley - General Manager

I've driven S10s and Colorados for over 30 years. Now have a Tacoma and it is a great truck! I looked around online for quite a while and had hoped I could do business in St Cloud (close to where I work). And it did indeed work out. The buying experience was smooth and I am well satisfied with the deal I got. Have not needed any service (just the 5000 mile check-up) and the service dept was great!

• Great experience

I had a wonderful experience dealing with Toyota. The staff is very friendly and met my every need. I will be going back to them in the future.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Nancy! We appreciate the feedback, and look forward to seeing you again! Tom Findley - General Manager

• Very friendly dealship

Thank you for the great feedback! Nate enjoyed working with you, and we are always looking for trade-ins to add to our inventory!

I seen a car on there website that I wanted to check out. When I got to the dealership, I was greeted by Nate, who was very helpful. He brought the car around so I could look it over and take a test drive. We discussed price and trade in, signed a couple of papers, and was handed to keys. I arrived in a 2005 Prius and drove out with a 2013 Prius about two hours later.