• Great buying experience

I had been looking for a new car on cars.com for my daughter as she was heading off to college, but were struggling to find a quality used car at the right price and in decent condition. We came across a few listings for Newport and decided to give them a shot. The staff was very helpful and we were able to take a few different cars for a test drive before deciding on one. My daughter got a car that she was happy with and it wasn't too rough on my wallet (a win-win!). Thanks Newport Auto, will certainly be back in a few years when it is my son's turn to head off to college!

• Thanks for my new Jeep!

Found my new jeep on cars.com that Newport Auto Sales had listed for a very fair price. I went down and we took it for a quick test drive. Bill was very nice and easy to work with. Will certainly be back. Thanks Newport Auto Sales!