Albany Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

13 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 30, 2020

A.C.C. is by far the best dealership I've dealt with to date, it was worth the drive! The process was so smooth from start to end that it felt like I... was dreaming! My sales consultant was Jon Maus, a true professional. Jon was able to locate the exact vehicle I was looking for, his approach was relaxed, his responsiveness was excellent and of course the price was very fair. The best part of the sale was that there were no surprises - none of the usual tricks, gimmicks, unnecessary fees or dealer add-ons! If you're in the market for a vehicle, definitely reach out to Jon at A.C.C.!

August 28, 2019

I am not one to write reviews, especially negative ones, but I feel compelled to share my horrible experience over the past month at Albany Chrysler in... hopes that it may potentially save any other person, especially another young single female first time car buyer, the stress, heartache, and money that it has cost me. Knowing full well that I am not a car expert and this being my first car purchase my original intent was to purchase a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, which I expressed to Jon Maus, the sales consultant I was working with. He told me that in order to keep competitive prices, Albany Chrysler generally does not go all the way through with the certification process, but that all vehicles go through the same thorough CPO checklist and inspection before being put out on the lot. Everything was checked as "meets Chrysler Standards" on the checklist presented to me and I of course trusted that the checklist and inspection were done in an honest, thorough, and complete manner and decided to purchase the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the peace of mind the inspection and checklist provided. This was not the case. Once I got off the highway and back into my hometown, I immediately noticed a noise and expressed my concern the very same week to Jon Maus. Although he did not seem to immediately share in these concerns, I decided to make an appointment at my local Jeep dealership to have it diagnosed, knowing the premium price I had just paid for this vehicle and that was presented to me as in great condition with no issues at the time of sale. My local certified Jeep dealership diagnosed the rear shocks as being in "horrible condition and leaking" and that the rear end of my Grand Cherokee was "all over the place" and it would cost me $1,400 dollars to fix. This clearly is in direct contradiction to the inspection report I was presented with and trusted, especially the specific line item that said rear shocks were meeting Chrysler standards. I of course contacted Albany Chrysler to make them aware, as I had hoped this was simply an oversight and honest mistake on their part. I was put in touch with their General Manager, Collin Power, who has not shared in this concern at all, which is simply not how a reputable dealership would address such a huge issue. This leads me to believe this is unfortunately not an oversight at all, but rather a case of deceit in order to make a sale. Collin Power is now asking me to pay more money to Albany Chrysler to have the car fixed and brought back to the condition that I was told it was in at the time of sale. This is not a case of something unfortunately going wrong after a used car purchase, it is a case of misrepresentation of the true condition of the vehicle in order to make a sale. The car that was presented to me at the time of sale was not the car I received, and this was clear the day I brought it home and confirmed less than a month after purchase by a different certified Jeep dealership. Albany Chrysler had a chance to fix the problem if it was a mistake, but they simply did not, leading me to believe they saw a young female first time car buyer who would be easy prey to take advantage of. I can absolutely NOT recommend Albany Chrysler to any potential car buyer. Additionally, I cannot recommend their service staff who completed the checklist incorrectly. All the lost money, time, tears, and stress I have dealt with are not the experience I expected buying my first car from a small certified Chrysler dealer and no one deserves this kind of treatment and total violation of trust and honesty.

Hello Hannah, My name is Amy Silvers. I am responsible for responding to Albany Chrysler Center’s social media reviews. For starters I would like to a...pologize on behalf of Albany Chrysler Center. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we work very hard to maintain our positive reputation with the community. We hear your frustration with your 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. You purchased this pre-owned vehicle from us with 56,600 miles on it. The 3 year/36,000-mile factory Maxcare coverage had expired and you chose to forgo purchasing an extended Mopar Factory Backed service contract. Like you stated in your review, you contacted us regarding the rear shocks shortly after you purchased the vehicle. We wanted to make things right with you and offered to split the cost with you for the shocks. If you would like to continue this conversation with us, I would be happy to talk with you in person about your concerns.

June 12, 2019

We had visited the dealership a couple of times in the last week. We had many questions and needed to check some information prior to deciding to buy.... There was no pressure to buy immediately and was encouraged to get all of the information needed before making a decision. I would especially like to call our Grant for making the decision and purchase of the 2018 2500 Dodge Ram a VERY pleasant experience. The rest of the team were awesome, but unfortunately I cannot remember names, I think one was Chris? Anyway, overall a very pleasant and non-pressure experience.

June 10, 2019

Customer agent at counter was nice/polite, although I miss having my car returned to me having the exterior washed. I've done this part 3 times and now... I'm getting aggravated.

June 9, 2019

Bought a used Ram truck from Albany Chrysler Dodge. Dealt with Shannon Guffey. Great person to work with.told him what I wanted and he was able to get... me just what I had in mind. Friendly and courteous dealership.

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that Shannon was able to meet your needs. At Albany ...Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you again down the road! Regards, Albany Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Team

June 4, 2019

Friendly, low pressure, reasonable and fair, knowledgeable. Very pleasant buying experience. Staff knows the product line very well and quick to answer... questions.

Thank you for your review and business as a customer. It is our goal to provide every one of our customers with the kind of excellent service you desc...ribed and we're glad we achieved that. Once again, we appreciate your business and hope you'll keep in touch for your future car needs. Regards, Albany Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Team

May 30, 2019

No pushy sales person Willing to do what it takes to make the sale! All were extremely friendly and helpful! Made the sale very easy and smooth.

September 11, 2018

The dealership as a team helped me beyond my expectations. They helped me out of a situation and did everything they could to get me into a reliable car... and an affordable one at that. I am beyond grateful for how much they truly cared and really took the time to help me. Amazing team!

July 20, 2017

I bought a car from this dealership a few years ago and had a really good experience. I thought i was treated very fairly. Hope to purchase my next car... with them when the right one comes along.

April 6, 2017

I purchased my current vehicle from this dealership and have been very satisfied with the choice. I plan to purchase my next vehicle from this same dealership