3.3
Average based on 6 reviews
  • Great experience

Purchased a ferrari speciale aperta from them last week. Both steve and adam were great. Excellent customer service, good people. I definitely recommend these guys if you are seeking to purchase exotic cars, check them out.

• BUYING A CAR??????? DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE !!!!!!!!

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK EVERTHING OUT BEFORE YOU MAKE THE PURCHASE

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK EVERTHING OUT BEFORE YOU MAKE THE PURCHASE

• Thx, Truly

Bought an Azure from him. He picked me up from the airport. Treated me first class. Stayed late for me. Gave me a great price and made the process easy for me. Absolutely a pleasure to deal with. I rarely write reviews but felt motivated to do it because I was treated so well and had such a great experience. Thx Steve.

• Great cars! Awesome people!

I found these guys online and decided to pay them a visit. I was in the market for a Bentley GT and they had a handful. Long story short, Danny was a pleasure to work with, and they worked out a great deal. I ended up going home in my new car. If you're in the market for a clean luxury or exotic car, give these guys a shot.

• No Response

I sent off a question, and never heard from the dealership.

I sent off a question, and never heard from the dealership.

• No Response

Email and question was passed on to the dealer. I never heard back from him.

Email and question was passed on to the dealer. I never heard back from him.