4.5
  • Great Experience

Thank you for taking your time to complement us. Wishing you and your family all the best. sami

Sami was great. He made the entire buying process easy - my son bought a good truck for a good price - it was a win win for both parties. I would definitely recommend Mycarman.net

• love my new ride

I was hesitant at first to buy from any dealer on Division Street, but I'm glad I stopped by mycarman this day.

I am always honored when good people take their time to write about us. Let us know whenever we can be of service. Sincere thanks

• Excellent Customer Service

I would recommend this to anybody that is looking to buy a used nice good quality car.

• best service

thank you so much for your kind works. wishing you and your lovely family all the best. sami

I saw a car online and called sami, he told me it was there. i went to see the car. Sami has the best customer servce of any dealer. in fact my wifes odyssey had a bad battery and would not start after i told her i was going to buy the car and she could go home. Sami put a new battery in her car for free!! i was shocked how easy he made the whole prosses and the free battery for the wifes car was just down right kind of him. I would go see sami9 if you are looking for a vehicle for sure. you will leave happy.

• Greatest experience I've had purchasing a vehicle!

This was the best experience I have ever had while purchasing a vehicle. Most times when people of car salesmen they think sleezy and no good and will try their best to get over on you. Well Sami is nothing like that! He's a family man, an all around good person. That's what sets his dealership apart from the rest. He's trustworthy. Not to even mention he has a wonderful selection of cars. But when you're dealing with a good person you're gonna get good service. That's just the bottom line. Thank you Sami for helping me find the car I needed. At a great price.

• CAR I'VE BEEN WANTING FOR YEARS!

JOSE WAS THE BEST & FRIENDLY/KNOWLEDGEABLE. SAMI WAS MORE FRIENDLY AFTER KNOWING I WAS SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING THE MECEDES;)

• Great Expierence- Professional-Honest-Friendly

We recently purchased a 2007 Volkswagen EOS for our daughter at MyCarMan in Arlington. Sami and the rest of the staff were friendly, helpful, and very professional. They went above and beyond to make our buying experience here a positive one. They even met with us after business hours, so that they could accommodate our schedule. Sami even waited around for us when we were a little late. The sales people didn't use any pushy sales tactics and the prices on their vehicles were very competitive. We would highly recommend MyCarMan to anyone in the market for a vehicle. When shopping for our next car we will be sure to stop here first! Thanks Sami!

• Best deals on quality cars!

I had been looking to replace my mom's car that was totaled for over 3 weeks. My Car Man offered the best quality cars and prices that I had seen. I purchased a 2004 Toyota Solara for my mom for a Great deal, and she loves the car. It's clean, has a smooth ride--- overall mint condition. We'll definitely buy from My Car Man in the future, as well as recommend to family and friends! Thanks again Jose and Sami.

• The worst experience ever!!

Sami did not want me to test drive the car unless i was buying the car "today" he said there was nothing wrong with the car it was serviced by his facility, the check engine light came on during the test drive, he said there was nothing wrong with it nothing to be worried about, turned out to be the transmission. The worst experience ever, putting pressure on me, he even raised the price on me trying to get me to pay more. There are many dealers out there that care about people and he is not one of them!

Dear Ms. Miller, We believe you may be confusing us with another car dealership where you may have taken a test drive. We do not have any vehicles with transmission problems. We do not have any vehicles where the check engine light comes on. We have good quality vehicles with clean titles. We regret that you went out of your way to try to tarnish our impeccable reputation with this untrue review. However, we wish you well. Respectfully sami For anyone reading this review, It is unfair that people can just write anything they like about any dealer even if it is not true. Please look at all of our other reviews and you will see that virtually every single person who visited our dealership was extremely satisfied with their car shopping experience at MyCarMan.net.

• I bought my 05 Audi tt from Abel

Icc was a first time buyer online. I was a bit terrified in my shopping which I had been for a qhile. I found the car, the color and the model I wanted. I spoke with Abel and Sami and was assured that the car was perfect. So I bought the car and had it shipped to Pittsburgh. I had the car serviced , and replacing the timing belt etc. as per the 125,000 mile factory rec in shopping for this car. Thanks tomends. I love the car. It was perfect car , a few minor scratches, all was impecable. I had a audii trained mechanic look it over, He said I did my homework. Thanks mycarmen Linden Freeman