Honda of the Avenues

2126 reviews

2126 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Honda of the Avenues from DealerRater.com

March 26, 2020

Service advisor was great. He told me everything about my car I needed to know. He informed of all the repairs my car needed.Fantastic

March 23, 2020

Great experience salesman Thomas Phelps was top notch looking forward to work with him again the vehicle was ready as promised with stress free paperwork...

Thomas Phelps

Sales

(5.0) 18 reviews

• October 29, 2018

As much as we love our Honda's we make sure we go to the BEST DEALERS in the city. My husband & I have purchased 5 cars and on 10/27/2018 was our 6th vehicle... purchased! We are ALWAYS given the best service, honesty and great valve on the cars. I was in the market to purchase a vehicle and could of gone anywhere else in Jacksonville but we stayed with who has been loyal to us as we have been loyal customers to them. Rory is definitely an awesome guy who has known us since we 1st step foot on their lot and been coming back ever since. Zac Hewitt was an amazing guy who made sure we were taken care of and made sure he followed up on everything from beginning to the end! I will definitely be back when my son purchases his first car from Honda! THANKS GUYS YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

Outstanding comments Larissa. We REALLY appreciate you taking the time to write. Thank you for your business. I will be sure Rory and Zac read your re...view. Have a great day! Chip Hill, Marketing

Rory Broderick

Internet Sales Manager

(5.0) 60 reviews

March 20, 2020

Great dealership! I felt that the dealership really wanted my business and worked with my limitations and requirements. I highly recommend visiting this... dealership. They are a very professional group!

Thanks dzepp! We appreciate your business and welcome to the Lou Sobh Honda of the Avenues Family. Have a great day and enjoy!Chip Hill, Customer Serv...ice

March 20, 2020

Brian (Sales) and Clay (Financing) were absolutely fantastic. We were buying a 2011 Honda CR-V for my daughter, and the entire experience was amazing.... Found the car on Auto Trader, and Brian contacted me as soon as I checked availability. We drove down and checked the car, test drove it, Brian let me check everything, I felt really comfortable about the car, and we were ready to buy. Clay was really great during negotiation, and completed everything quickly. Even though this was an older used car, both Brian and Clay were very professional and very customer-focused. If I were to buy another Honda, I would definitely go to Honda of the Avenues, and specifically request Brian and Clay.

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad we took great care of you and your daughter. We appreciate your business and we will take great care of your d...aughter's new CR-V. Have a great day and stay safe! Chip Hill, Customer Service

March 20, 2020

Brian (Sales) and Clayton (Financing) were absolutely fantastic. We were buying a 2011 Honda CR-V for my daughter, and the entire experience was amazing.... Found the car on Auto Trader, and Brian contacted me as soon as I checked availability. We drove down and checked the car, test drove it, Brian let me check everything, I felt really comfortable about the car, and we were ready to buy. Clay was really great during negotiation, and completed everything quickly. Even though this was an older used car, both Brian and Clay were very professional and very customer-focused. If I were to buy another Honda, I would definitely go to Honda of the Avenues, and specifically request Brian and Clay.

CLAY FENWICK

FINANCE MANAGER

(5.0) 30 reviews

March 19, 2020

I purchased my 2011 Honda CRV at the dealership. I have mostly had it serviced there in the last 10 years and have always been impressed with the service... department. I happened to get a new battery elsewhere and the code for the radio/clock wouldn't work and I could not locate the code. I felt a bit sheepish asking the Honda folks for help since I didn't buy the battery there. But, much to my surprise, Justin fixed it right away and did not charge me anything. Justin was awesome!!!

March 15, 2020

Exceptional! Josh diagnosed my car's problem right away and dispatched it to a service technician immediately. Car was ready to drive away within 45... minutes. Great maintenance service!!

Thanks for writing. Josh does a great job and we appreciate the 5 stars and your business. See you next visit. Chip Hill, Customer Service

Josh Stodel

Service Advisor

(5.0) 281 reviews

March 15, 2020

They understood my needs and worked hard to put a deal together that met my goal. Very professional and honest and I would recommend them to my neighbor.

Thanks for the nice comments Jack. We appreciate you taking the time to write. You had an All-Star team taking care of you! Welcome to the Honda of th...e Avenues Family!Chip Hill, Customer Service

CLAY FENWICK

Kent Alexander

Sales Representative

(5.0) 44 reviews

March 14, 2020

Excellent service, as usual. Always a pleasant experience. Polite, professional & helpful. Would recommend your department to friends & relatives. Return... customer because of the care provided.

Thanks Herman. We appreciate your kind comments and your business. See you next visit and I will be sure Josh reads this post. Have a great day!Chip H...ill, Customer Service

Josh Stodel