Legacy Cars

Sunday 11:00am–5:00pm
(619) 442-0916 (619) 442-0916

4.5

Great Customer service

Great Customer service from Mr. Omar Chmait. Had great attentions and figured out what I wanted. The time it took to buy was not long. He made sure I was clear of everything I was signing. Thanks for the help...

Used truck

These guys made it easy. Thanks Lloyd. I was looking for a tacoma. There was no pressure once I 1st made contact with the dealership. Had to get a tail light fixed just went across the street to their repair shop and got it fixed.

1.0

NO NO NO

Horrible customer service rude sales consultants who only care about your money bad mechanics and cars that break.

Mike was awesome!

Buying a car from Mike was the best experience we have ever had. We traveled from Arizona to buy the Pathfinder we wanted and my first conversation with Mike on the phone convinced me that Legacy Cars was the right place to buy.There were no sales tactics, no maneuvering, no up-selling;I found the car I wanted and they sold it to me at a fair price. We were in and out in about 45 minutes.I took some of Mikes business cards back to Arizona with me to earn dinner on MIke! Nice job Legacy!

Easy to do business with

Great overall buying experience. Very satisfied. Came in prequalified for a loan, and they got me a better deal. Even helped me get a service warranty contract. :)

Excellent Car Buying Experience

It was a very HOT day in El Cajon 100+ and after 2 dealers had us standing around in the sun looking at vehicles we weren't interested in...... We dropped into Legacy Cars. Cal came right out and had us in the shade, offered cold drinks and had the keys to the vehicle we were interested in within 3 mins... Test drove the car and Cal had all the information and Carfax asap ...... we discussed finance issue and Cal agreed to hold our check for 10 days as funds were being transferred....We drove off with the car we wanted and with the price we liked ...... Great experience with great people ..... Cal was the best !!

Best used car dealer in San Diego

Very honest people work there. Great cars and best finance! My credit was bad and they offer me 5.99 rate for my Prius. Will recommend to anyone if they need a car!!!

Highly recommend

We purchased a used auto from LEGACY CARS a month ago. We were impressed by their personnel! They successfully handled questions, requests and paperwork with speed and clarity. We are certainly recommending LEGACY CARS to our extended family and friends! The entire process was handled as we believe it ought to be and in any case, they will be rewarded with repeat customers. It is satisfying to be able to recommend a car dealership which seems to be sincerely concerned with their customer?s wishes and requirements. Our salesman Adam was a pleasure to work with and the vehicle was as represented. Thanks Cal for your leadership as a general manager; your guidance is obvious. (Even your carwasher fellow responded remarkably.) Wishing you happy whale watching, Al & Mary Anne, Ramona

1.6

They don't stand behind there cars that they sell!

Don't buy from them!! Horrible customer service and they don't stand behind there cars!!! I just bought a BMW from this dealer and would never go back. My husband and I did take the car for a test drive but trying to buy with 2 kids makes it extremely hard at times. I have had the car for less than 24 hrs and called and talked to the manager about my steering wheel shaking and if they could have there mechanic look to see if the tires didn't get balanced when they did there inspection. He told me that I would have to pay for it and that it's not his responsibility!! I seriously drove the car off there lot at 6pm mon and called at 9 am Tuesday when I drove the car to work. Horrible customer service, all dealerships do a full check and balancing of tires should not be my responsibility to check before I buy a car!!! Stay away from this mom and pop dealership!!!!

Dealer response

Miss Powell I hope you are happy after we resolved this misunderstanding.

4.2

Great car, great buying experience!

My purchase was the best I've ever had. My salesman Adam, was respectful and businesslike. The Managers Cal and Kim assisted in getting financing. I will buy here again and send friends to buy here.