3.0
  • Don't go here

Bought a car and parts need replacement the next day. They first were nice but after coming back about another part, they wouldn't even hear me out and refused to help and I was asked to leave, they also screamed and argue which is not good business at all.. Terrible customer service.

• Honest, helpful, no pressure experience.

Jason was very helpful, knowledgeable, and patient throughout the entire process. Ultimately, I didn't purchase here but I liked working with Jason.

• straightforward, efficient, knowledgeable

Really enjoyed working with Bob. His knowledge about cars was excellent. He answered all my questions, was efficient and I appreciated his no-nonsense approach. I would shop here again.

• No Contact: Are you out there?

Never contacted me. I am 383 miles away, so maybe they thought it would be a waste of time. It was a waste of mine.

• Great service and great attitude

The whole crew at auto outlet is awesome very friendly and up front with everything they made my car buying easy I am a first time buyer and thought I was able to get the 03 explorer that I was looking at but Bob Rusty and mike reassured me that I will walk off the lot with the car and I did. I highly recommend coming to this dealership they are very professional and easy going. I will be buying my cars from here on out. Very happy customer Andrew