Ralph Smith Motors Montgomery

1.0
  • Ralph Smith Motors experience

I reached out to this dealer through cars.com because I was interested in a chevy silverado. I never received a response from the dealership

• Great service over the phone when I contacted them

I contacted them by phone after finding them on the internet. The lady that I talked with was very helpful with the vehicle I found and was willing to help in anyway that I needed. I will refer them to other people that are looking for a good vehicle.

• Great Service and Extremely Helpful.

Thank you for purchase. We hope that you enjoy your Miata!

A great place to buy a car with knowledgeable salesmen and a great suppport staff. John and "Hollywood" could not have been more accommodating and I would do business with them again. A real pleasure.

Thank you for purchase. We hope that you enjoy your Miata!

• Great experience with John Mimms at Ralph Smith!

We appreciate your business! We hope that you are enjoying your Mazda!

Ralph smith is a small, independent used dealer in downtown Montgomery. Bought a used car based on the salesman's description and online ad / pictures. Vehicle had a check engine light when I got there. Ralph Smith Motors fixed it straight away, and I've been enjoying the car since driving it off of the lot a week ago! I would return to these guys for my next purchase in a heart beat; and i recommend them vigorously.

We appreciate your business! We hope that you are enjoying your Mazda!

• Best everything!

This dealer helped me before I even steped on to their lot! I called and asked a hundred questions and they answered them as fully as they could! I am a college student at auburn and they treated me as if I was an adult and helped me so much! I have been rebuilding a 73 ford they sold me an I could have never asked for a better deal and service!

• Grand Jeep Cherokee

Exellent information about the vehicle, very detailed!! Good prices, use loved it.