4.3
Average based on 10 reviews
  • Happy Car Buyer!

My experience buying my new car was awesome! Everyone was friendly but my salesman was the BEST! Thanks so much!

Kim, thanks for sharing your experience with us! We are ecstatic to hear that you had an awesome experience with us, and we'll make sure everyone hears your praises. Come back and see us soon!

• Great service with the exception of:

Overall, the service was good with the exception of a couple of service advisors: Dan Perry and Metja Christoper. I only had interraction with them one time. Maybe I'm judging too fast, but usually first impressions are enough. Dan Perry; fast talker, doesn't listen, and appears lazy. Metja Christoper; not friendly, rude, and doesn't listen. Everyone else is friendly, and professional. I would still recommend Landers Toyota. Try to stay away from the two advisors that I mentioned

• Fabulous

Richard Barnett is fabulous. He is the reason we sealed a deal today. (He is not paying me to say this.)

• Excellent Service

Excellent service and help with our selection of vehicle. Wonderful to deal with Tim Acup!

• Good Experience

Came to Landers as part of the Costco purchasing service. Worked with Tim Acup, who was a personable and pleasant salesman. Not sure how much he was actually involved in the sales process since he had to talk with 'someone' each time we discussed a price change. I did purchase the car and expect to be very happy with it.

• Happy with new vehicle

Mike treated us very well. All went very good. Happy with our new vehicle.

Mike treated us very well. All went very good. Happy with our new vehicle.

Jim, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We strive for customer satisfaction, and we are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your vehicle and our service. Come back to see us soon!

• What a great experience!

Tim Acup knew everything about the Corolla and game confidence in buying from a dealership again. Will absolutely recommend to my friends and family!

Roze, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are ecstatic to hear that Tim restored your confidence in buying from a dealership again, especially our own! We appreciate your recommendations, and we will make sure Tim knows of the praise you gave him. Come back and see us soon!

• 2013 Toyota Sequoia

I really enjoyed working with Tim Acup. Extremely professional at what he does.

I really enjoyed working with Tim Acup. Extremely professional at what he does.

Kurt, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are very glad to hear that you had such a positive time when purchasing your vehicle. We will make sure to tell Tim of the praise that you gave him. Come back and see us soon!

• No Respect At this Dealer!

My husband and I tried to make a deal with these guys last night. It wasnt the fact that we didnt make the deal, but the way we were treated. The 10 year old Internet Manager never even asked if and or how we were financing (we were pre approved by our bank.) Him and his manager left us sitting in the service area and would come out with their offers and actually talk our business in front of the customers sitting there! At one point when I told him what my bank said my trade was worth,he smartly asked "does your bank want to buy it?" We never felt like they respected us as customers and by the time we left, we were sure they could have cared less if they sold a vehicle. I will NEVER walk thru their doors again.

We are disappointed to hear about your experience at our dealership. Our goal is for every customer to walk away from our dealership having received the best customer service. My name is Mitch Perry and I am the General Manager at the dealership. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience at (866) 982-4563 so I can get some more details on your experience.

• Customer

I did not get papers to the vehicals for myself and request that the service lights and oilchange lights be corrected from the defects ... I have not heared backfrom anyone yet... Can you help me ???..

Mr. Dillworth, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. On behalf of Landers Toyota, I apologize for any inconvenience. I will personally look into this situation and have the appropriate person contact you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your business.