4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1188 reviews

New Used Service

1188 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Newport Lexus from DealerRater.com

• Awesome Experience
    September 25, 2017

Ali Moallem is absolutely incredible. He is a true professional and goes above & beyond for his customers. He listens, is attentive to your needs, and... makes the leasing/buying experience smooth. This is the first car for my Sister in Law and second car in my family leasing from Ali, and he is truly the reason I continue to remain loyal to Lexus. As a person in the sales/service industry, I am personally wowed by his people skills, and ability to connect with his audience. I would recommend anyone to see Ali Moallem at Newport Lexus. You (Ali) have certainly made us a customer for life, definitely worth our time and drive from our home in Mission Viejo. I must say Matt Mahjoob was the great person in the finance department.

Great service, and overall experience
    April 16, 2018

Great dealership, and service. I love Lexus product, and this is my second lease. Fred was great and very accomodating, and Mo was, as well.

Newport Lexus

Hi Lisa, We are so proud to have you as a part of our family, and we're even more pleased to know that you had such a great experience with Fred and M...o! We appreciate your business and we can't wait to see you back here again soon. Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

2018 Lexus rs 350 purchase
    March 31, 2018

Sales, financial and service personnel were pleasant and knowledgeable to deal with. I was disappointed in the deliver detailing. It should have been... more thorough

Newport Lexus

Thank you for this positive review. While pleased to see that overall you had a quality experience, we're disappointed that there were some issues wit...h the delivery detailing. If you'd like to discuss this issue any further, please feel free to contact me. Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

Great accommodations at Newport Lexus
    March 31, 2018

From the moment we drove in until we drove out , we felt more we were at an exclusive resort in comparison to other dealerships! Even the snack bar wa...s good. And of course my car was fix in the time they said it would be completed. What more can you ask for when you need to have your car serviced 👍🏻

Newport Lexus

It's terrific to hear that you loved everything about our dealership from our facility to the service. We would like to thank you for your business an...d encourage you to stop by or give us a call if you need anything else! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

Impeccable customer service
    March 31, 2018

I have been buying cars for over 40 years. This was the best experience I've ever had buying a car from Uncle Frank and Moe. I just love my and NX 300... F sport. Wow.

Newport Lexus

We love having you as a valued customer and it pleases us to hear of your recent car-buying experience. Enjoy your NX F SPORT, and if there's anything... else we can help you with please let us know! Thank you! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

2018 Lexus RC300
    March 26, 2018

Nasser was very easy to work with, very friendly. Told him what I wanted, saw what I wanted, worked on numbers together and made a deal happen. I will... be bringing family and friends to Nasser in the future, this will probably be my preferred dealer with Nasser. I've purchased from Longo Lexus in El Monte and Lexus of Cerritos, but I was far happier with my experience here.

Newport Lexus

Hi, We're extremely proud of Nasser and his efforts to ensure that you found the right Lexus RC for you! We really appreciate your feedback and hope t...o see you back again soon. Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

Great and smooth transaction
    March 25, 2018

Great service by Mike and he was very helpful. Nice dealership as well! I like the way my car was delivered - in a garage set up with a big ribbon on... the roof!

Newport Lexus

Hi, It's wonderful to hear that our team provided you with an outstanding experience and went the extra mile to make sure you got the vehicle you dese...rve! Congrats on your new vehicle and should you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

Newport Lexus Rules
    March 24, 2018

Joey has been my service rep at Newport Lexus for many years... customer service is beyond awesome... Joey is always proactive and taking it to the n...ext level...

Newport Lexus

We are thrilled to hear that Joey always provides you with such a great service experience. Thanks for choosing Newport Lexus and hope to see you agai...n! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

Enjoying my 2nd Lexus
    March 21, 2018

EMMA (customer service) WAS WONDERFUL! We chatted on the phone and she gave me an early tip about the exact car I wanted that had come in and was not ...even available just yet. If not for our conversation I most likely would have bought elsewhere. Emma was kind, patient, knowledgable and gave me confidence in the dealership. I drove the same car 2 years earlier at this dealer and did not purchase, felt the salesman was insincere, but I found he was no longer there, whew! Chris Clark was helpful and direct, you knew that he knew what he was doing. He made an expeience I general dread painless...other than writing the checks lol. My Lexus model CT200h is not being made anymore so I felt fortunate to get the exact color combo I desired with only 14,518 miles. I have enjoyed driving it :)

Newport Lexus

Hi, We work incredibly hard to provide our customers with an amazing car-buying experience, and hearing feedback like yours is why we do it! We're so ...glad that Emma and Chris were able to make your experience a positive one! If you need anything else down the road, please don't hesitate to call. Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

Patient answers and pleasant buying experience
    March 12, 2018

I live in another state and wanted a Lexus-certified car because I had such a great experience with my previous one. In my state, there are very few ...of the model I wanted, so I spent time on Lexus.com searching several surrounding states and spoke to people at several dealers. I am impressed with Nasser Naderi's patient and detailed answers to my questions. He was very accessible by phone, text, and email to iron out details before we traveled to the dealership for a final look. I highly recommend him. In fact, one of our friends here may be contacting him as well!

Newport Lexus

We're so pleased to read your encouraging review! It's wonderful to hear that you were impressed with everything from our car selection to the service.... Feel free to contact us, or Nasser if there's anything else we can do for you. Take care! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

3901 Macarthur Blvd Newport Beach, CA 92660