Don Thornton Cadillac, Inc.

• Repeat customer

No problems what-so-ever, great financing when I purchased. No complaints. When I need a new car I will definitely buy fro Don Thornton Cadillac.

• Great buying experience

Evan, the sales associate, and Luke, the finance manager were both very professional and knowledgeable and made for a GREAT buying experience! Thank you both!

• John Baker Dr

Always great service, great dealership you work with.

Always great service, great dealership you work with.

• My 2nd Don Thornton Cadillac

I bought a CTS Coupe 3 years ago at Don Thornton. I loved it so much that after an unfortunate accident that left it totaled, I didn't think about buying anything else but another Cadillac. Evan at Don Thornton helped me find a new car in a very short period of time. He was very knowledgeable about the cars and helped me every step of the way to get exactly what I wanted. I am thrilled to be the new owner of a Cadillac XT5!

• Courteous service from salesman.

I recently was in the market for a new car and decided the cts-v was the car I needed. I called the dealership an spoke to Evan. They had two cts-v and we set up a time for a test drive. Evan was extremely Courteous and very knowledgeable about the car. He tried extremely hard to help me purchase the car. Even though I purchased the car elsewhere if I'm ever in the market again I'll definitely give him a chance.

• Best customer service

Delon Tucker gave me the best service I could ask for. He was friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicles...two thumbs up

• Service means fulling customer expectations.

Quality, concerned and efficient! Service specialist Becki Dark is an outstanding representative for Cadillac!

• excellent

Everything was awesome, very friendly, great communication.

Everything was awesome, very friendly, great communication.

• Good at selling, not good at simple repair

It was a good experience with sales personnel when we bought our SRX here 3 years ago. Since then, the most simplest of a problem could not be fixed properly by the service department. A leak in the cars windshield ( and front headlight) washing system has been ongoing for two years! First visit did not fix the problem, as both the second and third visits have not. Service rep asked today if the problem had reoccurred....I said there was still a leak in the system and they needed to fill it up again. Rep did not ask if they could attack a repair again....(maybe because I commented that I now had NO confidence in their service people to solve this problem). If there were another Cadillac dealer in Tulsa I would go there. They can change oil (heck, I can do that), but simple repair, under warrantee, is a no go!

James, First of all, we sincerely apologies for any recurring issue with your vehicle. It is our endeavor to fully address and resolve all customer concerns as quickly and efficiently as possible. We also aim for nothing short of Complete Satisfaction with each customer interaction. In the rare instances that we do not meet or exceed our customer's expectations, we gladly welcome constructive feedback as to where we have fallen short. Please understand that we do value you as a customer and hope you will give us the opportunity to reinstate your confidence in our team. Please call 918-665-3420 at your convenience to personally discuss the issue with our service manager. Thank you, Tom Bloomfield General Manager

• Didn't buy there this time, but would in future

I had intended to make the drive to Tulsa to see a vehicle I'd located on-line at Don Thornton, but the salesman emailed to let me know that it didn't have all the features we were looking for. I appreciated him letting me know before I made the trip. He offered to be on lookout for us for a van with the features we wanted. I would consider this dealership in the future.