Don Thornton Cadillac, Inc.

New 888-277-4612 Dealer Website
Used 888-861-4846 Email Dealer
Service 888-898-1956

• Repeat customer

No problems what-so-ever, great financing when I purchased. No complaints. When I need a new car I will definitely buy fro Don Thornton Cadillac.

• Service means fulling customer expectations.

Quality, concerned and efficient! Service specialist Becki Dark is an outstanding representative for Cadillac!

• excellent

Everything was awesome, very friendly, great communication.

Everything was awesome, very friendly, great communication.

• Good at selling, not good at simple repair

It was a good experience with sales personnel when we bought our SRX here 3 years ago. Since then, the most simplest of a problem could not be fixed properly by the service department. A leak in the cars windshield ( and front headlight) washing system has been ongoing for two years! First visit did not fix the problem, as both the second and third visits have not. Service rep asked today if the problem had reoccurred....I said there was still a leak in the system and they needed to fill it up again. Rep did not ask if they could attack a repair again....(maybe because I commented that I now had NO confidence in their service people to solve this problem). If there were another Cadillac dealer in Tulsa I would go there. They can change oil (heck, I can do that), but simple repair, under warrantee, is a no go!

James, First of all, we sincerely apologies for any recurring issue with your vehicle. It is our endeavor to fully address and resolve all customer concerns as quickly and efficiently as possible. We also aim for nothing short of Complete Satisfaction with each customer interaction. In the rare instances that we do not meet or exceed our customer's expectations, we gladly welcome constructive feedback as to where we have fallen short. Please understand that we do value you as a customer and hope you will give us the opportunity to reinstate your confidence in our team. Please call 918-665-3420 at your convenience to personally discuss the issue with our service manager. Thank you, Tom Bloomfield General Manager

• Didn't buy there this time, but would in future

I had intended to make the drive to Tulsa to see a vehicle I'd located on-line at Don Thornton, but the salesman emailed to let me know that it didn't have all the features we were looking for. I appreciated him letting me know before I made the trip. He offered to be on lookout for us for a van with the features we wanted. I would consider this dealership in the future.

• Great Customer Service

Excellent Customer service at Don Thornton Cadillac, I would recommend them.

Excellent Customer service at Don Thornton Cadillac, I would recommend them.

• Out $2,800 after 2 weeks and car is still not fix

I took my car to Don Thorton because it was shaking and the engine light was flashing. After the first week they charged me $2,758. Picked it up, drove it one block and engine light was still flashing and car was still shaking. Took it back, left it there another week, picked it up after I was told they were 100% percent sure is was fixed this time. As soon as I got on the freeway engine light started flashing again. After two week and almost $3,000 my car is still not repaired, and now has a damaged tail light that it did not have when I took it in. I was told a mechanic was driving it home at night. I dropped it off with a full tank of gas and got it back empty. Have left messages for a manager, but have yet to hear a response. Waste of time and money.

Hi Liz, We at Don Thornton Cadillac are thoroughly committed to customer care and satisfaction. We sincerely apologize for any frustration and inconvenience associated with your repair. We always strive to exceed customer expectations with each visit to our showroom, or service department. We strongly encourage you and all of our guests to promptly inform us if we fall short of your expectations, or when we can improve your overall experience. We will always place your Completed Satisfaction as our highest priority. Please call 918-665-3420 to speak with Lanny Maples directly regarding this matter. Sincerely, Tom Bloomfield General Manager

• We are treated very good

Bought here it was a great process. Very helpful.

Bought here it was a great process. Very helpful.

Bought here it was great