(4.8) 713 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

713 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Preston Toyota Scion of Boardman from DealerRater.com
  • Bought 3 cars

Very happy with the purchases that I have made here at Preston Toyota. Happy with the service

Thank you for the fantastic review. Service is so important in your ownership experience and we strive for excellence in that area as well as with the... sale. We are here for you after the sale throughout your vehicles life span. Thank You, Stephanie DiCarlo Sales Manager

• Great experiences every visit!

We have been dealing with Toyota of Boardman for years and every experience has been second to none. Jim Barth has been our dealer for most of our pur...chases and he is fantastic! His knowledge and personality are great! We want to make sure to recognize this whole team there, because everyone that we have come into contact with has been fabulous and extremely accommodating. We have tested several dealerships around and they are our favorite. Thank you again!

• Another Great Experience

I've been happily dealing with Toyota and Jim Barth for many years! Now my husband has his own new car and is extremely happy with it. Thanks again ...Jim!

Preston Toyota Scion of Boardman

Thank you for your continued loyalty and for the awesome review.

• Great Experience

Gerald Lane created an outstanding customer experience for me. I came in without an appointment and asking a lot of questions. Gerald listened to my... problem, identified the issue and had me taken care of and out of there in an hour. Thanks for the great work, Gerald.

Preston Toyota Scion of Boardman

Thank you so much for the great review of Gerald from our service department. We¿¿¿re so glad he was able to assist.

• Satisfied Customer

Jim Barth was very knowledgeable and helpful. He took his time with me and answered all of my questions. Jim made sure I was completely satisfied w...ith my purchase and did not pressure me to make his sale. I am very pleases with my new Camry.

Preston Toyota Scion of Boardman

Thank you so much for such a kind review. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing us.

• Amazing Experience!!

We called in the morning regarding a used car they had on their website. Kevin Bertilacci was quick to find out if the car was still available and we... drove 50 mintues to get the car that day. The entire team stayed after their closing time of 6pm to close the deal for us, all while being exceptionally polite. Never once did we feel pressured. It was the BEST car buying experience we have ever been through. They even purchased a new battery for the vehicle and filled up the gas tank!!! Many thanks to the entire Toyota of Boardman team (sales, financing, person that detailed the car).

• Outstanding Experience!

After multiple visits with 3 dealerships in a 2 week period I was dreading starting over with another. Once I was referred to Toyota of Boardman I st...arted with an hour phone conversation with sales manager John Mitsos that educated me light years beyond my weeks of research and dealings with other dealerships. We virtually had a deal set in place before I set foot in the door. When I came in for a short notice test drive on 12/29/17, in 20 degree weather, John had the truck warmed up and ready for me. I was seamlessly handed off to sales associate Kevin Bertilacci who already knew my situation and unique needs to a T. Unlike every other dealer experience I've had, the manager and sales associate and I all interacted together on the same page. No haggling, no running back and forth. When a finance question came up, poof, the finance manager Rich Mangelli arrives with the answer in seconds. The next thing I know I'm driving off with a new truck. Not once did this feel like a car purchase. Rare to find a group of guys like this who are on their toes, respectful and don't give off a single vibe of the dreaded "schmoozing" from most every dealership. What a great team, I can't say enough. The owner must be proud!

• Great customer service

Traveling through from out of state. Sensor lights came on and our regular dealer from home gave us tips to try but they didn't work. Googled closest ...Toyota dealer and called. They were fabulous!!! Got us in, were super friendly, including to our kids and dogs, giving treats and free sandwich coupons plus maps. They diagnosed the issue quickly and checked it more in depth, allowing us to continue our travels with peace of mind. On the phone before we got there she set us up with car rental phone numbers in case we needed them to continue on. They thought of everything and were super considerate and friendly. The amazing part was they charged us nothing, saying happy holidays! Wow!!!!! Would completely go there regularly if we lived there! Wonderful people and we couldn't be more grateful for them.

Overall Experience

• Recommend this Dealer ALL Day ! Salesman-Kevin Bertillaci.

Kevin Bertilacci Had the Honda Odyssey 2013-EXL ready when I came at 9:00 AM on a Saturday-12/16/2017. Kevin answered All My Questions and we came to ...an agreement in 15 Minutes. It was a fair Deal for Both Sides. The Paperwork was Drawn Up and I was Out of there in 2 Hours. I would Recommend this Dealership to Everybody. I was treated like a King ! Kevin Is the Best car Salesman I have ever Dealt with ! Hope to go Back for My Next Purchase. Thanks, Ron Kissling

• Great experience !!

Posted an inquiry on line, and in about 5-10 minutes I had a response back from Dave Hogue. My wife and I set a time to come into the dealership and w...as met by Dave our salesman and the sales manager John Mitsos. Both of these gentleman have made our experience a relaxed and smooth transition into our new RAV 4. We believe that or trade was given a good price and the deal on the new car was up front with NO hidden costs. This the second car I have bought/leased from there, and plan to keep doing business with Toyota of Boardman in the future.. I have been to other dealers in the Valley, and they have always given us a song and dance routine,or played the numbers game, which brought us to where we are now.. Thanks Dave and Big J....

8250 Market St. Boardman, OH 44512