923 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Premier Toyota of Amherst from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service, No Complaints

We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience, congrats on your new vehicle!

Everyone is very kind and quick to answer questions. I did not feel pressured at any time during the process. We worked with Phil to buy our car and he made it relaxed and enjoyable. No complaints!

• Courteous professional service
    April 21, 2017

Our car was ready on time and delivered as promised with a new set of wheels and Sirius radio. Can't say enough about the great service we received. Thanks to Patty Wagner and the staff.

• Check engine light on/ regular maintenance

Wow, thanks for the awesome review! We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and recommendations, you're the best!

As always the staff is fantastic. I was told it could be up to an hour and half wait..I was out in 44 minutes. The place is clean and nice, and the staff alone has to be the most courteous and efficient that I have dealt with at any dealership. I appreciate that they take the time to explain everything to you in detail. I would not buy a car from anyone else. Their service department combined with the sales staff is why I recommend and will continue to buy Toyota. Way to go Premier Toyota of Amherst.

• Great service
    April 19, 2017

Premier Toyota of Amherst

Yay! We're so glad she was satisfied with her visit!

My wife took the car in for service. She was extremely pleased in the way she was treated, and also in the way other customers were treated as well. Very satisfied.

Premier Toyota of Amherst

Yay! We're so glad she was satisfied with her visit!

• Great Service, Great Car
    April 18, 2017

Premier Toyota of Amherst

The Toyota iA is such a great choice for a college senior, congrats!

I came in just a nervous college senior needing a car after graduation. I got great assistance and advice and service, and now I feel confident in driving off to my new future.

Premier Toyota of Amherst

The Toyota iA is such a great choice for a college senior, congrats!

• Looking for a "Car"elationship!
    April 17, 2017

Premier Toyota of Amherst

There's nothing wrong with knowing what you want, and we're so glad that Brett was able to deliver for you. Congrats on your new car 2.0!

Brett went above and beyond the call of duty. He sold me a 2013 Certified Chevy Impala in August 2016. Due to unfortunate circumstances it was totalled in March 2017! He immediately took on the mission to once again find me a car that made my hearts desire. He recommended several very worthy vehicles on top of a dozen I test drove from other dealerships BUT I still didn't have a replacement? I know I was a very picky and difficult customer and gave him a short list of like 15things I wanted and they were very specific details. It took him 3 weeks but somehow Brett resurrected my totalled vehicle and contacted me immediately. He met all my specifications plus some and got me my precious cars twin back down to the exact same color. I definitely wouldnt be a happy driver or probably have a car still if it wasnt for his hard work, dedication and patience with my over zealous specifications and personality. He is truly a gem! Thanks a million Brett!

• I had an excellent experience dealing with Tariq
    April 17, 2017

Premier Toyota of Amherst

We agree, Tariq is amazing!

Working with Tariq was easy and pleasurable. Tariq worked with me past business hours to make my buying experience easy and efficient. He went above and beyond normal service, driving 2+ hours to meet me and exchange my new purchase with my trade in... On a Friday afternoon and into the evening. That is what I call Customer Service! Thanks Tariq!

Premier Toyota of Amherst

We agree, Tariq is amazing!

• No pressure and hassle free!
    April 16, 2017

Premier Toyota of Amherst

Awesome, thanks for the review!

We felt very comfortable working with the team at Premier. They listened to us and answered all our questions. Everyone we dealt with was very professional and polite.

Premier Toyota of Amherst

Awesome, thanks for the review!

• Great experience.
    April 13, 2017

Premier Toyota of Amherst

We're so glad you had a good experience, congrats on your new vehicle!

Great experience. I had a great experience with everyone at this dealership. They were straightforward and made this a good car buying experience. Not your typical dealership. They were honest and went above and beyond .

Premier Toyota of Amherst

We're so glad you had a good experience, congrats on your new vehicle!

• Great selection and service
    April 11, 2017

Big thanks to Rick, the finance manager and all of the support staff at Premier Toyota. My experience was great and you are all appreciated.

Premier Toyota of Amherst

Sweet Tacoma! Thanks for the review, we appreciate YOU!

Premier Toyota of Amherst

Sweet Tacoma! Thanks for the review, we appreciate YOU!