McKay's Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM

4.5
  • Pleasant buyng experience

Maria J did a fine job explaining and walking me thru the buying process. She went out in cold freezing weather numerous times to retrieve vehicles for me and made the whole process a nice experience.

• Great Customer Service

Maria and the staff at McKay's did a great job getting us into a Ram truck. After being a Ford customer for over ten years it was time for a change. McKay's made the change a slam dunk. After putting the deal together with Maria and Bob, they made sure the vehicle was in tip top shape. It was detailed again and ready to go for delivery. I couldn't have been more impressed and satisfied with our experience at McKay's. Thank You, Thank You!!

• Enjoyed working with Maria very much!

My husband and I recently bought a 2015 Dodge Durango Limited. We worked with Maria; she is a gem! Knowledgeable and helpful, she responded to all of our inquiries quickly and professionally. Really a nice person as well as a well-informed salesperson. Excellent follow-up, too. Recommend her highly!

• great service at this dealer"

We purchased a 2015 Durango Citadel and we absolutely love it, Maria was great to work with and helped explain all the bells and whistles.

• Not very knowledgeable...

Went in for a older DODGE Durango and the salesman couldn't tell me much about it. Kept trying to push a brand new one.