Stoops Automotive Group

4.5
  • Stoops Rocks!

We were very happy with the overall experience of purchasing our new Jeep! Pat Bowen took care of us from beginning to the end and did a great job! Gave us more on our trade in than expected and stayed in contact with us the entire time since we lived out of town. Couldn't be happier!

• Awesome. Friendly Staff

My experience was wonderful! I saw the SUV via cars.Com apps. Got in touch with Erin who directed me to Ryan and I believe Chris in finance!

• Excellent service and customer care

I just got my third Sierra from Stoops GMC with Dale's great assistance. After the local (Lafayette) GMC dealership failed to resolve my new Sierra's air conditioning problem, Stoops made a 177-mile round trip to bring me a brand new Acadia to drive while my Sierra was in their service department, and then made another 177-mile round trip to return my Sierra to me after it was fixed. This is an incredible level of customer care and service that I have not experienced with any other dealership.

• Engine liight on

Everything was alright except for the cost. I mean $744 for getting the engine light to go off seems high to me. They replaced 3 things and I figure that was because they didn't know which part was bad so they just replaced all the parts which might be the cause of the problem which is great for the mechanic but bad for me.

• Great buying experience

I was welcomed by salesman, Dale Raines, on entry to the showroom. He was open to my interests and extremely informative with each vehicle we looked at. Dale and the GM were helpful in getting the right vehicle within my budget. Once a decision was made, the laborious process of all the paperwork went smoothly and the Chris, the financial person, was fabulous. Overall, the process went great.

• Great place to buy

Great place to buy and great service department I would buy from them again

Great place to buy and great service department I would buy from them again

• Great buying experience

BY FAR the best buying experience I've had. So easy. Dale was great to work with, very straightforward and extremely helpful. I highly recommend buying from Stoops.

• Steve Roberts was great!

Steve was great to work with, he made the process quick and painless and I would highly recommend his service to anyone.

• Satisfied Customer

The hatch is working wonderfully now. Thanks a BUNCH. No more head injuries.

The hatch is working wonderfully now. Thanks a BUNCH. No more head injuries.

• Quality of Cars

Our family has purchased many cars from Stoops GMC and we have had fantastic service from Pat Bowen. Unfortunately, the last 2 cars we have purchased from Stoops GMC have had mechanical issues. My wife purchased a Chevy Traverse from Stoop GMC about 3 or 4 years ago. It had some issues that we ultimately had to fix ourselves even though the vehicle was acting up early in the contract. I have recently purchased a 2012 GMC Terrain and it has been in the service center twice already. The service center has done a great job of handling the issues and I am still covered under manufacturers warranty but we have not had great luck with the last 2 cars we have purchased.