3.0
  • Honest Prices

I was impressed with the dealer, he had good prices and was super friendly to deal with. Thanks for the nice car John.

• horrible and rude

my name is winston I wanted a car from this company initially when I went by there off to test drive a vehicle John was on his way out of the office in the mid day to go buy new cars when he came back and I went back up two days later to test drive the vehicle there was no Carfax for the vehicle and the vehicle had been in a wreck as soon as I brought this attention to John he pushed me off and walked away without even giving me the opportunity to negotiate a better price for the vehicle he was trying to sellhorrible experience will never send person that direction.

• Good buying experience

I was helping my daughter shop for a low priced used car In Springfield and having complied a list of cars advertised that we were interested this was the second dealer we stopped at. John was very low pressure, the car was as advertised and in good shape with a clean title. We were impressed with the way the car drove and ended up purchasing it from Discount Motors. Overall it was a pleasant experience and John is a used car salesman I would deal with again and recommend to others.