Jay Auto Sales

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 30 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• March 9, 2018

I have the best car buying experience with Jays. Friendly staff asked me what I was looking for got me exactly what I wanted. Robert got me approved r...ight away. They were very patient with my situation. Thank you guys for helping me I love my Altima ¿¿¿¿

September 12, 2017

The salesman was awesome - he was professional and knowledgeable. He was honest and straightforward with everything. The entire process was very plea...sant and quick.

August 14, 2017

We hadn't planned on buying - stopped in before lunch. But - the truck was right there! His dream truck. Husband is diabetic so I was concerned wit...h him not being able to go get something to eat if he needed to (last car buying experience at a dealership? 4.5 hours!!) They said it would only take about 1 hr but it didn't - it was much quicker than that. AND they offered to share their pizza they had ordered with us if needed. Got a great deal, a great vehicle, and left not feeling the LEAST bit remorseful due to high pressure sales! No pressure at all....if we bought great, if not, that's OK, maybe we can find something another time. That was the attitude! Robert was wonderful, Jay was very pleasant (I didn't realize he was the owner until he said his name - no paper towels in the ladies' restroom so I told him and he went and got it taken care of right away!) The OWNER.) I love giving places/people like that my business! Please check them out!

July 6, 2017

Dylan was an outstanding! Very kind and helpful! I recommend Jays auto!

June 2, 2017

Found my 2014 Buick Verano affer first thinking about going to Carmax. Glad I didn't because the monthly payments would have been waaaay more than I c...ould afford. Luckily I found the exact same car at Jays Auto Sales. Went down there and Arash already had the car waiting for me to test drive which was awesome. Car had a few things that needed fixing right away (A.C., oil change, rearview mirror) but Arash promised me that he would take it to the Buick dealership that day and it should be ready by tomorrow. And it was! Financing was never easier. It did take longer than expected because I was flat broke and couldn't put a down payment on the car, but Arash worked all day and called me before they closed to tell me that I was approved for financing for the vehicle with no down payment! Best of all, my monthly payment was a LOT lower than I thought it was going to be and the interest was lower as well! Went in the next day, signed the paperwork, then they detailed the car, gave me the fob, and I was driving it off the lot! Have had the car for a little over a week and have noticed a few other things that needed fixing, but went back to Jays and spoke with Jay personally and he went out to the car with me and listened and wrote down everything I told him that was wrong with the vehicle. Then he gave me a card to his mechanic and told me to call him and set up an appointment. Also the car still has a powertrain warranty so I'm going to call them and see exactly what it covers first before I take it to Jays mechanic first, just to be on the safe side. But honestly I would say if you are trying to finance a good quality used car, start here at Jays Auto Sales. They will do their best to make sure you leave that day with a car that you like! And they have great customer service!

Thank you for your kind words Andrew we really do appreciate it. If you ever have any questions we will be here to help. Thank You Arash

May 19, 2017

I have never received such great customer service in a car dealership before until I found Jay's Auto Sales! I worked with Arash and he was very patie...nt with me I came back 3 days in a row and each day he let me test drive and worked with me and not once did he show any signs of frustration or lack of interest he was always there for me and I finally got a vehicle that fit my needs and I couldn't thank him enough for all of his hard work HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Hi Tony, Thank you for your awesome review. I always try to go the extra mile for my customers, and I'm glad I was able to help you. Please let me kno...w if you have any questions down the line. We will always be here to help. Thank You Arash

December 4, 2016

I'm so pleased with the car I bought, Robert was a great help, I had a minor issue with the car and Jay took care of it right away.

October 12, 2016

Spoke with a new salesperson Lana. She was not new at all just new to Jay Auto Sales. Very helpful, seemed like tons of knowledge about cars and truck...s. Very welcome surprise. Along with being willing to do what ever was needed to assist me. Showed me a great selection of vehicles, sadly nothing available in my price range that fit my needs. If my situation changes i will be back and i will for sure tell my friends to see Lana and Jay Auto Sales for their next purchase.

October 10, 2016

Came to look at Truck sales lady want even engaging when pointed out some problems a rattle in the engine and fan problem with air conditioner. Her re...sponse what do you expect it's used. Then told at least the truck is safe. We went through the transmission engine etc. Really did you hear the rattle in the emgine

Hello Paula, this is Jay. Our salesperson was new and I apologize for her ineptitude; she is no longer with the company. The noise turned out to be ...with the AC blower acutator, the truck has since been sent to the mechanic to be addressed. If you would like to look at this truck again, I would be glad to personally show it to you and answer any questions you have. Again I apologize for your inconvenience, I would welcome the opportunity to earn your business. Please contact me at (520) 881-5400 if you have any question. Thank you. Jay

September 15, 2016

My husband & I recently purchased a car from Jay Auto Sales. We found a great vehicle at an amazing price but the customer service from Robert really ...sealed the deal. We looked all over town but returned to Jay Auto as our choice. Robert was very helpful with providing sales tips. We never felt pressured to buy. We felt that he had our best interests at heart. Gabriel even made the financial part pleasant.

Jay Auto Sales