New 866-983-8361 Dealer Website
Used 866-983-8354 Email Dealer
Service 866-983-8389

Average based on 46 reviews.
  • THANKS JARRETT!

Jarrett had wonderful wonderful service is A+++++ I would bring anyone to her! She got it done for me and she will for you as well! L. M

Thank you, Lorraine - we appreciate you working with our team while you were here! And for your shout out to Jarrett. Enjoy your vehicle and let us know if you have any questions!

• Jarrett was the Best!

Hi Tiffany, thank you very much for working with Jarrett! We enjoyed your company and glad that you had a nice time with us!

Jarrett was AWESOME!! She got me a newer car below the payment i originally asked for! You want your salesperson to work for you, great customer service with a smile, and get the job done?? Ask4 JArrett@WorldHyundaimatteson! Thanks so much Jarrett! T. Crawford

• Thanks Jarrett!

I loved Jarrett as my Sales Rep! She was busy but still attentive showed me exactly what i asked for around the payment that I wanted! If you want a class act go see Jarrett@WorldHyundaiMatteson! R. Carbins III

Hi Roderick, thank you so much for working with our team here at World Hyundai, and especially with Jarrett! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your first oil change.

• Thanks Jarrett for all your help!

Jarrett changed my mind about this dealership! Thanks so much for your help getting me at the payment in my budget on my new 2016 Sonata! K. H.

Hi Kevin, thank you for giving us another chance! Glad to hear that Jarrett was able to get you taken care of and changed your mind about our store! Please let Jarrett know if you need anything, she would be happy to help!

• My black beauty

My sales professional Allen was very pleasant and informative efficient and expedited my deal to get out in a reasonable amount of time will definitely refer him friends and family thanks Allen.

Hi Deborah, thank you for your positive review and for your purchase when you were here working with Allen! We hope you are enjoying your car and please let us know if we can help you out in any way in the future.

• great sales men

Dave King, the salesman was very professional and persistent. He was polite and if i were to buy another car , I would come back and /or refer him to others.

Hi Dianthia, thank you for spending the time with Dave King while you were here! We appreciate you spending the time with Dave and the rest of our crew. Let us know if we can do anything more for you!

• Thanks World Hyundai! See Jarrett

Jarrett was great! She has great cutomer service and i'm sending all of my friends to her! S.Banks

Thanks for working with Jarrett while you were here! We appreciate the positive review and please let us know if we can do anything more for you!

• Thanks!

Jarrett Was the Best!! Very Patient and knew alot about the cars. I test drove 4 before I could make my decision. I love my car and would definitely recommend Jarrett & World Hyundai to anyone I know.

Thank you so much for your positive review and we hope that you continue to love your car for a long time! Reach out to Jarrett if you need anything. Thank you!

• I will be back Jarrett!

Jarrett gave me great customer service, was patient and gave me a great deal! Please come see her if you're looking for your next purchase! You will be blessed! M. Flemming

Thank you so much for working with Jarrett on your purchase! We appreciate your patience and are glad to hear that you had a positive experience. Thanks again and let us know if you need anything!

• Thanks Jarrett!

Jarrett was a great help to us in purchasing the 2015 Hyundai Genesis! Thanks also to Mike Jones and the entire World Hyundai staff!

Enjoy your 2015 Hyundai Genesis! We appreciate your shout out to Mike Jones and our crew. Thanks again for making it a great experience for us both!